Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's been healing by eating fucking food for 20+ years, but an Elixir that is made by a Doctor who dreams of curing all diseases in the World is too far?

Yall are fucking wild....
The problem here is not exactly the premise that oda was going for but how convenient this approach is lol. Whenever in the story has luffy been near death and just ate meat and magically healed and was ready to go the next chapter? I’ll wait. The only similar situation I can think of was wci after the cracker fight but he ate and drank milk and had almost close to a day of rest before the wedding party so yea. This approach stinks!

Luffy's been healing by eating fucking food for 20+ years, but an Elixir that is made by a Doctor who dreams of curing all diseases in the World is too far?

No, but why did that has to be an excuse? We know it's BS when Luffy instantly heals(even now we will see it). But here this so-called elixir is made a plot device....which will never be used again if you ask me and it's been added as part of chopper's creation out of nowhere. He could have just healed zoro too after like having a drink or something :kayneshrug:

The problem here is not exactly the premise that oda was going for but how convenient this approach is lol. Whenever in the story has luffy been near death and just ate meat and magically healed and was ready to go the next chapter? I’ll wait. The only similar situation I can think of was wci after the cracker fight but he ate and drank milk and had almost close to a day of rest before the wedding party so yea. This approach stinks!
In Alabasta, Crocodile impaled Luffy clean through his chest. Luffy passed out due to the wound later in the arc. He came back after that and was like "I'm OK now, I ate some meat."

Brook and Luffy get their teeth back because of fucking milk.
Luffy get recover just by eating food.
Or Luffy get up again and again at Marineford by Ivankov.

The elixir healing Zoro is not the problem for me, what bother me is that Oda could use now everytime when a strawhat is extrem beaten, the elixir to fight back. So I hope the elixir has a big side effect after the war so Chopper get forced to not use it everytime, like Ivankov with his "healing".

Overall it doesn´t sound dumb if we compare that Oda did these since pre ts, the important thing is that the side effect are so immense that Chopper not using the elixir after the war.
@Celestial D. Dragon is right here.

You’re either straw manning or people are doing a bad job presenting the problem.

One of the main criticisms of the last 200 or so One Piece chapters is that there has been relatively no tension. Chopper having literal senzu beans at his disposal does not help the case.

Add in that it has no subtle or specific build up and this really feels like an ipso-facto excuse to get Zoro back in the battle

No, but why did that has to be an excuse? We know it's BS when Luffy instantly heals(even now we will see it). But here this so-called elixir is made a plot device....which will never be used again if you ask me and it's been added as part of chopper's creation out of nowhere. He could have just healed zoro too after like having a drink or something :kayneshrug:
It was a given that Chopper was going to heal Zoro. How exactly was he supposed to do that? Give him a pill, tell him get some rest, and call him in the morning? :few:

So Sanji is gonna become X getting upgrades from Dr Light (Vegapunk) throughout the stages (arcs)?
lol.
Also Oda told us in one of the latest SBS that Vegapunk took the lineage factor research to another level compared to Judge, so he might have a better understanding of Sanji's potential.

Could go ahead and explain Sanji's fire powers and their connection with his emotional state, as well as potentially guide Sanji on how to tap more into these powers :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.