Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You guys think Vegapunk could have some personal tech that gives him legit fighting power ? Like to compete with YC or better ? :quest:
Oh, for sure he does.
Judge can fight.
Queen can fight.
Even Ceasar.
Just Vegapunk, the most brilliant one, can't?
I don't think Oda is the kind of writer that could pull something like that.
Vegapunk has a gimmick as well.

100% HP Zoro vs 50% HP Orochi letsgoooo :steef:
fucking oda always nerfing zoro lol

"Zoro double the pain he received as exchange of healing him as a side effect,"

So he getting pain 4xYonko battle 2xHakai, and only geting Bones Fixing lol. Now he got all 5 rooftop pain in his body damnnnn, law,luffy,kid,killer etc lol

Its Like 30% Zoro vs Fresh King :finally:

Nerfed Zoro with 2x Rooftop Pain vs King 100% Confirmed

oda only removed hakai broken bones and he gave exchange 2xPain.
:steef::steef::steef:

@Peroroncino @stairs-kun @Rorono zoro @Gari etc..
30% Zoro (4xyonkos, 2x Hakai) vs Fresh King :finally:

LESSSS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!

The ''Who's Who isn't hyped more than any other F6'' and ''Judge comment didn't mean anything'' fanbases took a big L today.
So him being as talented as Lucci who at the age of 28 (?) lost to a prets Luffy is great or something? (Ulti and P1 have like 22 or less)
Where is his hype?
Being on ID lvl 6? With the guys which would lose against some of the weak SHs later?

Oh, for sure he does.
Judge can fight.
Queen can fight.
Even Ceasar.
Just Vegapunk, the most brilliant one, can't?
I don't think Oda is the kind of writer that could pull something like that.
Vegapunk has a gimmick as well.
Caesar - a mid tier fighter
Judge - a veteran tier fighter
Queen - a YC tier fighter
Vegapunk - an admiral/Yonko tier fighter?
:choppawhat:

- Did Shanks steal the gomu gomu no mi or how did it get into his possession?
- Is the old theory of someone important (Roger, Xebec) being the previous owner of the gomu gomu no mi actually true?
- Is the theory of evil Shanks true? Is that why he purposefully (?!) let Luffy eat the gomu gomu no mi?

- I guess Zoro will now take care of King and then later on perhaps get to strike down Kaido once and for all after Luffy has almost defeated him.
- I also suspected Zoro will be nerfed (as usual) after taking the double pain. In the next arc he will be suffering the long term effects just like he did in Sabaody post Thriller Bark.
- If Luffy is wise he will give his crew 30 days rest after this battle but knowing him it's banquet and on to the most dangerous destination that the log pose can provide.

- It will be a real feat if Sanji can indeed take down Queen. Especially because Queen is a tank who can take hits from Big Mom and Sanji has shown speed and evasiveness but not really KO-power.
- Who's Who being OG Rob Lucci by his own admission? Wow. Rob Lucci was hyped even by Vice Admirals and even though he lost he was promoted into CP-0. In the movies, albeit not canon, Lucci clashed equally with Sabo.
- Shanks being the one stealing the gomu gomu no mi fits as only a Vice Admiral+ character could hope to achieve it without something like Ope Ope no Mi or Absaloms fruit. No wonder Who's who was confident of taking out a calamity. Jinbei hype as well!

Chopper's side effect makes him talk like an old man. He is giving Zoro a secret medicine from Zou that will make Zoro recover super fast.

If ıt ıs true , worst arc ever.d.d.d
side effect is old man talk. I am still laughing.
Zoro super fast recover.d.d.d
If chopper has this one, everything will be nonsense . Just bad writing and lıke justice league , we are watching just how to make fan happy.
lmao did the leaker say that what a capper

Status
Not open for further replies.