Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
nah the hakai feat is more impressive imo
Not when he's about to withstand DOUBLE of NOT JUST Hakai, but also Doubled the lighting bolts he took from Big Mom and Bagguas Kaido used.
DOUBLE.
D-O-U-B-L-E.

This isn't DBZ.
This is OPM level of parody.
It's impossible to take something like this seriously.
Am I supposed to expect Mihawk, the dude that postponed against Vista to be able to give Zoro some kind of challenge?
LMAO.
Zoro's dream is completed already. He might as well just be stronger than Mihawk already without actually needing to fight him.
LMAO. Lame AF.

Just see his/her reaction upon touching seastone or force him/her to go in water.
And why would they only do this to him, you have to do it to all prisoners
This totally breakes the one piece experience for me. Luffy was suposed to have the worst and most ridiculous devil fruit and become strong with creativity. This is bullshit
lmao wait for the entire spoiler , and every df is special to the gvmnt that don’t make the gomu fruit op or something for now

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
We don't know how special is Luffy'sDF, it could be something like or similar to Law'sDF and only few people knew about this
But i dont think is JoyBoy DF that will total BS
World Government cares a lot of symbology.
probably is a thing about the Rubber Fruit being the fruit used by someone the WG wants to hide. Maybe Xebec, maybe Joy Boy, etc.
It's not that the fruit itself is special, but its previous owner. Kinda like the Straw Hat, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.