Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji vs Queen, collier strike hype. :steef:
I don't really care about Judge and Queen's team. :whitepress:
Gomu gomu being important.. I hate it.
I hope gomu gomu wasn't the fruit of a top tier. :beckmoji:
Magic boy Zoro is back, he's gonna utilize a magic potion to come back and use his magic sword Enma again.
I think Sanji won't use raid suit until Zoro uppears to fght King, then I think we'll have a double page with Full Power Zoro and Sanji vs Calamities.
you don't talk about wsw and than he is stronger than queen:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

trash chapter it seems

Rubber fruit being a big deal is trash writing and cliche as fuck

the way Oda is bringing back Zolo is embarrassing, the asspulls are getting out of hand especially with Zolo and Luffy

Stop the BS.

Zoro took hakai and wasn't taken out even though it heavily damaged him. Kaido hit Zoro after he took Hakai and was on the ground because he ran out of energy. That doesn't count as a oneshot. The fact Zoro took Kaido's strongest attack with Big Mom mean he can take multiple attacks from Kaido.

Zoro scarred Kaido and Luffy was too weak to take advantage of his injury.

Oda stated in an interview Kaido isn't the type of villain that will be defeated by being punched. He also set up for Zoro to repeat Ryuma's legendary dragon slaying feat above Wano's capital, where they are heading.
Stop the BS.

Zoro got saved by Law and didn't tank anything. He would have been one-shot if he stay in place and Law helped him again to get near Kaido to scarred him while Kaido tanked it, but even that shows Kaido wasn't stopped by that unlike facing Luffy. He one-shots him afterwards.

Kaido is the one to be defeated in attacks by Luffy given hype and set-up. Denying Luffy beating Kaido makes you too much insecure and no Zoro already did what he did to scar him, but he isn't killing someone when he doesn't even kill enemies he face in his fights.

He oneshot Apoo who had to be healed by Marco to return and Kaido couldn't oneshot Zoro with hakai even with Big Mom's help.

The mist toxic Fanboy has returned.
Apoo tanked his attack and wasn't healed. Apoo one-shot Zoro and made him runaway as he can't fight him one on one. Kaido one-shot Zoro easily with his club. What are you reading and never been the case.

Your one of the toxic side, so you have no credibility, bruh.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Stop the BS.

Zoro got saved by Law and didn't tank anything. He would have been one-shot if he stay in place and Law helped him again to get near Kaido to scarred him while Kaido tanked it, but even that shows Kaido wasn't stopped by that unlike facing Luffy. He one-shots him afterwards.

Kaido is the one to be defeated in attacks by Luffy given hype and set-up. Denying Luffy beating Kaido makes you too much insecure and no Zoro already did what he did to scar him, but he isn't killing someone when he doesn't even kill enemies he face in his fights.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.