Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if King and Marco continued to fight 1 vs 1 while

Queen was playing games with a Chopper

that was unable to hurt him, then i'd say it's not a stretch to say King had to exert himself more in his match-up :quest:

And more time has passed since then, so it'll probably be an hour or so of King vs Marco if they were indeed fighting, before Zoro jumps in to claim King :feelsokeman:
We seen King two chapters ago. He was fine

I

Indigo

Gonna be fun watching Zoro vs King, Oda always leaving the best for last. I will love to see the Enma turning into a black blade plot thread come to a close.

Thanks for hyping up King's design fanbase, you know who you are!

:cheers:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I just thought about something. If Carrot's dream is to bring the Dawn with Luffy and the others. What will she do? She will become a politician?

Gettin' slapped like Macron.

Cut again to the 4th floor, Jinbe finally is fighting Who's Who 1 on 1. Who's Who draws his katana (that actually is a dagger) and uses it to attack Jinbe with “Hagan” (Knife Gun) that is like CP9's Shigan but using a knife instead a finger. Jinbe counters it with “Gyojin Karate: Karakusa Gawara Sei Ken”.

Who's Who uses “Soru” to avoid Jinbe's attack and then uses “Rankyaku” but Jinbe blocks it with armament Haki. Jinbe recognizes that Who's Who is using “Rokushiki”, which is a combat style the World Government uses to train its fighters. While Jinbe talks, Who's Who transforms into his hybrid form.

God damn we are long overdue for a martial art fight. This could potentially have some of the best choreography in the series :steef:

You said he defeat them with didn't happen, as I though he couldn't take them out. Same for Sasaki and Jack. In fact that Oda still show them as equals shows that I was right.
What happen, I though Jinbe didn't use any named attack?
:suresure:
He only just did use a named attack .

Again was he fighting the crew or not? We don't know how many he defeated, we do know he defeated some prior

If Sanji is going to surpass Jinbe, doesn't sound like it's happening yet...
Base Sanji just pushed Queen to Hybrid while replicating Hybrid Marco feats

Sanji kicks Queen's head with his “Collier Strike” making Queen's beam explode in his mouth.

while for the past 15 chapters Jimbe was pretty much performing on par with Franky

Jinbe is unable to hold a 1 Vs. 1 fight against Who's Who. The same thing happens to Franky with Sasaki
what are you on about :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.