Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I demand that once translation shows Iโ€™m right which iโ€™m sure of... that you come here...tag me, and announce that you are wrong.. iโ€™ll do the same if I was wrong and Iโ€™m 100 percent sure Iโ€™m correct in this one
The summary is out and based on it we were both right in some ways and wrong in other.

Here's the part of the summary that focuses on Zoro and the medicine:

Miyagi (the goat doctor) says there's a super recovery medicine they use in Zou. It can heal Zoro's body for a period of time but after the effect wears off, the pain will be doubled.

Zoro: "There's no time to think now.
Just give that drug to me!!"

Based on that information, there is time period where Zoro will have enhanced healing/recovery from the medicine until it wears off so Zoro won't immediately feel the side effects of using it. But it doesn't say how long the super healing/recovery will last. It could be an hour or 20 minutes.

The summary also doesn't say if it will fully heal all of Zoro's injuries. I stated that was one of the ways the medicine might work in my earlier post.

That's not what the manga is telling us. That makes no sense. Why would the manga make such a big deal about the risk if the side effects won't come in until after the battle is over.

Based on the spoilers we are told one of two things are going to happen.

A - the medicine will heal Zoro instantly like it in a few seconds or minutes. So his body won't be injured and he will be able to fight and move normally but it will cause double the pain. Zoro will be fighting with double the pain.

B - the medicine heals Zoro body at a faster rate. IE: injuries that takes days to heal can be healed in hours. While he is healing the pain is normal. Once he finish healing the pain doubles.
That makes alot of sense. It would be like Ulti's ancient zoan recovery powers. It allowed her to recover from Big Mom's attack but she wasn't heal to 100%. That might explain why the pain doubles as a side effect. The injuries don't fully heal. When injuries fully heal you don't have pain.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Wano sanji neg diff punk hazard sanji
Wano sanji low diff dressorsa Sanji
Wano sanji mid diff WCI Sanji
Wano Sanji low diff doflamingo

Wano Sanji > marco

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Vergo still breaks his leg:cheers:

Due to constant interruptions from Who's Who's subordinates, Jinbe is unable to hold a 1 Vs. 1 fight against Who's Who. The same thing happens to Franky with Sasaki and to Inuarashi with Jack, they cannot fight in conditions because other Kaidou's subordinates attack them constantly.

The garbage six and Jack the fodder can't even fight 1v1 and will just get destroyed now that tama bullshit no jutsu has come to the rescue. What a letdown honestly :josad:

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
I literally just said he the strongest, but far stronger is not potrayed to be that. Clearly with him also fighting Jinbei too. Right now he doing mid trio level feats. Sanji fighting an commander.
WW and Sasaki appear to be the Perospero and Snack of Kaidoโ€™s crew so in that pseudo commander YC4 territory. Sanji looks to be proving his superiority in combat but what Jimbe & Franky are doing is highly impressive.

Franky appears to be not far from land Jimbe if he handles Sasaki as well as Jimbe handles WWโ€ฆ but Robin & Brook seem to be very far from both if they have to tag team a weaker F6.
Because the F6 are impel down level 6. Robin isn't has strong has Franky or Jinbei. Certain people need help like Ussop, nami and Robin. Like i always say Luffy>Zoro>RS Sanji>Jinbei>Franky>Robin>Brook>weakling trio, but Franky is at the top of mid trio. He has high has hell attack power etc....

He only just did use a named attack .

Again was he fighting the crew or not? We don't know how many he defeated, we do know he defeated some prior
I never said he never fight them, go and reread the thread, I said he probably not beat them yet and I was right, he didn't beat them yet. So Jinbe>Whole WsW crew if he was struggle hard until now.

This chapter shows again? Both WsW and Jinbe moving around same lvl
Who's Who uses โ€œSoruโ€ to avoid Jinbe's attack and then uses โ€œRankyakuโ€ but Jinbe blocks it with armament Haki. Jinbe recognizes that Who's Who is using โ€œRokushikiโ€, which is a combat style the World Government uses to train its fighters. While Jinbe talks, Who's Who transforms into his hybrid form.
Who's Who then attacks Jinbe with โ€œGaganโ€ (Fang Gun) using his teeth to send a shockwave. But Jinbe dodges it.
Men this is so fresh and amazing how WsW using the Cp9 skills with in combo with his df. Shockwave via using his teeth, with even Jinbe need to dodge. Dude is living up his hype.

Cut again to the 4th floor, Jinbe finally is fighting Who's Who 1 on 1. Who's Who draws his katana (that actually is a dagger) and uses it to attack Jinbe with โ€œHaganโ€ (Knife Gun) that is like CP9's Shigan but using a knife instead a finger. Jinbe counters it with โ€œGyojin Karate: Karakusa Gawara Sei Kenโ€.

Who's Who uses โ€œSoruโ€ to avoid Jinbe's attack and then uses โ€œRankyakuโ€ but Jinbe blocks it with armament Haki. Jinbe recognizes that Who's Who is using โ€œRokushikiโ€, which is a combat style the World Government uses to train its fighters. While Jinbe talks, Who's Who transforms into his hybrid form.

God damn we are long overdue for a martial art fight. This could potentially have some of the best choreography in the series :steef:
Totally agree, sound very hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.