Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep dreaming of seeing Sanji fighting Zoro's opponents as you dreamed of King vs Sanji. No wonder why you get an L all the time.
Shiryu of the rain will fight Zoro. He's the second strongest of the crew and the only swordsman in BB's crew, Zoro always fights the second strongest.
You guys said Zoro face the guy who is First Mate and Burgess is confirmed as BB's First Mate. Which means he is Zoro's opponent. Sanji face the left-hand of the crew which is Shiryu. Unless you want be hypocrites and denied that structure, those are who they are facing. Burgess and Shiryu are BB's top guys and equals. Not every opponent Zoro face is a swordsman.

I

Indigo

If Chopper doesn't fight the Numbers or anyone at all, and his only role in this arc was to cure people then that's really disappointing for Chopper.

I'll still give credit to Chopper for curing everyone from the Ice Oni virus, and for trying his best when he was fighting Queen.
To be fair, it still the best portrayal he got since a LONG FUCKING TIME. But yeah, everyone would like something more.

To be honest i want more of Brook, he has been completely sidelined / offscreened this arc so far. Wich is a shame because he got a lot of cool moments in Whole Cake.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
He never beaten Sanji in a fight and nah, it's same as Shanks and Mihawk or more so Rayleigh and Gaban. Your in your own Head Piece on what your talking about.
Sañhanks and mihawk isn't nakamas and ray and gaban never we've seen to fight the only we've seen shanks vs buggy and roger vs crocus

I like that Kid is fighting Big Mom and I'm one of those people that believe Kid along with Law will defeat Big Mom.

However Kid going from wanting to defeat Kaido after everything that Kaido did to him, to not caring about Kaido anymore is still a bit eh.
Is there something wrong with Kidd being a fan of BBW? Some things in life are just more important than revenge.

Sañhanks and mihawk isn't nakamas and ray and gaban never we've seen to fight the only we've seen shanks vs buggy and roger vs crocus
They are portrayal having rivalry and not same with what you stated unless your saying Usopp beaten Zoro which I can see happening. God Usopp is amazing :cheers:.

Zoro and Sanji are equals and do compete one another and that have been shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.