Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst case Scenario: Zoro fighting King
Best case Scenario: Zoro goes back and fight Kaidou
Either way we eating good Zoro fans :myman:
Oda is such a Zoro wanker that he can't keep a half dead Zoro out of the raid for 8 chapters :zosleepy:
Pretty sure it's more bad especially on King one given Zoro will face nerfed King and we know Zoro trusted Luffy to beat Kaido, so he isn't going to face Kaido again once he trust Luffy.

I

Indigo

There's a big difference tho.

ZKK is believing in something crazy that doesn't have that many chances of happening in the future, but with somo proofs as why that could happen.

Sanji fans believe in stuff that has been proven wrong consistently for the past two decades. That is more like flat earthers. You get the difference?

:smart:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
They are portrayal having rivalry and not same with what you stated unless your saying Usopp beaten Zoro which I can see happening. God Usopp is amazing :cheers:.

Zoro and Sanji are equals and do compete one another and that have been shown.
What portayal they are between gaban and ray? Did you make up? The relationship between them it's the same than marco and Vista when they fought against akainu(the comparatiom when ray and gaba wanted to fight against oden) and i don't think do you say than marco=vista?

Macro is still 1st Commander by Whitebeard and that is different while Burgess and Shiryu are in their Primes.
What does Marco being 1st commander got to do with Oden being stronger. Burgess is an embarrassment. He wouldn't treat Sanji or Zoro opponent that bad to get destroyed by Dressrosa Sabo to the point Sabo had no bandages at the end of the arc.

Who's Who: "12 years ago, an Akuma no Mi under the Government's protection was robbed during transport.

Joy boy devil fruit was the gomu gomu so WG tried to take it back but shanks who knew about it stole it. :kata:

But plot twist joy boy from the past is in fact Luffy who traveled to the past, joy boy of the past and the future is the same person.. :endthis::goyea:
I can see this

Zoro took part of the Hakai after he got pierced by fucking nails and needed medical treatment in the same arc. You lot need to move with the times and not get stuck at Vergo until the manga ends :milaugh:
They used past arcs like it mean something in current arcs when reality characters get stronger and even then they were nerfed and still got feats out of it. Toxic side are desperate on not to admit fault.

You guys said Zoro face the guy who is First Mate and Burgess is confirmed as BB's First Mate. Which means he is Zoro's opponent. Sanji face the left-hand of the crew which is Shiryu. Unless you want be hypocrites and denied that structure, those are who they are facing. Burgess and Shiryu are BB's top guys and equals. Not every opponent Zoro face is a swordsman.
Hahahaha Zoro vs a wrestler and Sanji vs a swordsman? :doffytroll: my my

I'm begging you to make a post about it and start pushing this agenda hahaha. Please do it, start Shiryu vs Sanji agenda bro. You pushed Sanji vs King for how long? A year and a half? You waited for almost a year to get totally disappointed. This time I want you to get crushed after pushing this agenda for the next 2 or three years. :mihugh:

I would love to see your disappointed ass when you realize that Zoro will fight Shiryu after pushing Shiryu vs Sanji for so many years. It will be beautiful and the L will be bigger. So please gather your dumbass Sanji fans and start pushing this agenda:wellwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.