"According to the notice of the next issue, Roger's "Legendary Adventure" will finally start next week? What is the last secret treasure (one piece) in Oden's past? Keep an eye on the announcement on the super stage coming next weekend! #ジャンプ"

I usually dismiss these comments because they're usually -" Things are heating up in Wano blabla"
But this seems specific so I'm hyped

I

Inspector_Mu

Kata can't low diff Smoothie his fellow YC let alone Doffy who stomps here lol
G4 that low diffed awakened Doffy
Got low diffed by awakened Katakuri

Now sit back and enjoy Doffy getting beaten as G4 luffy was pre FS.

Kata can low/midd diff
Doffy is lucky he has awakening to buy some time but that's it. He isnt touching Katakuri nor even bypassing FS

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Doflamingo is just stupid...people here overestimate his IQ and so called "evil" schemes....He said he won't underestimate SH and yet he did and even more than Crocodile...LoL....and Crocodile case in excusable because Luffy was no name pirate back then but Doflamingo is simply stupid....
The difference was DoFla saw Luffy back then in Marineford and thought he knew what Luffy is capable of. But he didnt knew he got trained for 2 years from Rayleigh, so he could assume luffy got stronger, but he couldnt know how much.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Doflamingo is just stupid...people here overestimate his IQ and so called "evil" schemes....He said he won't underestimate SH and yet he did and even more than Crocodile...LoL....and Crocodile case in excusable because Luffy was no name pirate back then but Doflamingo is simply stupid....
Well a good speech definitely isn't enough to be assigned 140 IQ or so xd