Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought that Queen would atleeast be much bigger, afterall he has the Brachiosaurus fruit... meh
Looks like Jack will be the biggest fucker out of that bunch.

Good idea of Oda though to make him Doc Oc 2.0. Those 3 metal claws will be a tough counter to Sanji's mobility and speed, prolly grabbing him in mid air and smashing him around, combined with ancient Zoan dura and strength, that's pretty good.
But I'm eager to see what else is coming from him and how he could turn out to be as strong or stronger than Katakuri- loooool
Sorry to ruin your dreams but queen<<<<Kata

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I don't understand if Oda is trying to tell us that Inu is really going to beat Jack in the 1v1... Jack should destroy Inu and didn't showcase the hybrid yet
I guess Inu will dominate Jack firsthand, but Jack will go into Hybrid at some point and will taken down Inu then at mid (or max mid diff), till at some point someone comes for help. Maybe even more people. I could imagine Bepo with the rest of the crew or even Heat and Wire take over. Maybe even together.

Queen going that fast into hybrid is a let down tbh, so I won't expect much of this boring fight.
I wanna see Kidd + Law vs Big meme update
Yamato vs Kaido update
King vs Marco update

So the medicine doubles the damage, it's not only pain. So 60 broken bones Zoro killing Kaido?:steef::steef::steef:
That constitutes my ultimate dream.

To witness Zoro simply charge against Kaido. It's true that he trustes Luffy but many users underrate why Luffy spelled 'I got this' in the first place.. and it wasn't necessarily related to pride, rather Zoro's conditions most likely. Now of course pride might be involved but that's a fundamental notion to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.