Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I would have known about this Queen before, I wouldn't have minded about King to fight Sanji LMAO
If now Queen is able to fly...IDK how could King be better than him xDxDxD

It’s his creation he can do what he wants with him

just cause YOU think he doesn’t love Zoro for letting him fight king doesn’t mean your thoughts are fact lol

You just want Zoro to be Luffy……sorry pal but he’ll never be
No one stated that my thoughts are facts but they are based on objective evidence.

I mean he can very well love Zoro and portray it but he should not have.

Huh? Queen was aiming for Tama. He's focused on her and not Sanji. How is calling out an attack name gonna make it not a sneak attack?

First, it's only a gag feat cause you want it to be, candy boy. Fact is monster Chopper slap > named attack from DJ.

Second, the "many" attacks you've mentioned aren't there retard. The only one you could count as a "sneak attack" for Zoro would be against Apoo, which he had noticed anyway, but couldn't dodge it in time.

Also regardless of whether you want to stretch it as a sneak attack or not, one is counted as a feat since Zoro actually damaged and ohko his opponent, while the other counts as an anti feat since Sanjno couldn't tickle him with 2 attacks. No damage.

Cry more candi.
Please don't reply to me if you're underage. I don't talk to children. Blocking you, go play with the other 10 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.