Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Wait so does it mean there really is a relation between armament haki and tekkai like vivre card suggested?

If it's the case, then it means the CP9 members already had haki preskip? But this could potentially create some inconsistencies

The Gomu Gomu no MI supposed worth 5Billions(like Law's ope ope no MI) info is interesting as well

I wonder how accurate it is in the manga now judging by how important it apparently is for the world government

Wait so does it mean there really is a relation between armament haki and tekkai like vivre card suggested?

If it's the case, then it means the CP9 members already had haki preskip? But this could potentially create some inconsistencies

The Gomu Gomu no MI supposed worth 5Billions(like Law's ope ope no MI) info is interesting as well

I wonder how accurate it is in the manga now judging by how important it apparently is for the world government
The Vivre cards say that. They are written to inform. Ignoring them and then being shocked that they are what Oda intends is the same category as waiting for Shiki to return

Boy people are something else. It is clear as day thT zoro is getting healed to help luffy fight kaido. If oda wanted to do it in a way that zoro fights king he would have had marco be the one to heal him justifying why marco would lose to king. Thus replacing zoro as his opponent. But oda didn't do that
So ZKK is real? Because scarring Kaido is already done. The only thing left to do is finish the job, right?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Of course it's real. Kaido literally just said beating him and making him leave wano isn't enough to keep him away.
That line was uber interesting to me in the sea of these ruined and wasted chapters.

I wonder if Kaido doesn't feel some kind of born with affection for Wano. Maybe his ancestors lived here or shit.

He could pull off the coup he did on Wano everywhere in the New World.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.