Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda usually doesn't drag Sanji's fights since it has already started, the proof is that Queen and Sanji are being shown in every chapter since 1015 (thats when Sanji saves Chopper). I bet in 1018 Jack goes hybrid and also Sasaki, maybe a little bit of King vs Marco. Zoro's fight starts on 1019

Tama's subplot with the Gifters ended. Now the question is: What Beasts Pirates will do about this?
What i imagine: All the Gifters will eventually gather in the Main Hall,and King,who will already have defeated Marco,will showcase his fire powers for the first time by burning all the Gifters alive.
What you,Beasts Pirates's fans,think?
@Jackteo @Monkey D. Luffy @TheAncientCenturion @Hanzo hattori @Kejon @Midnight Delight
You're idea makes King sound really, really dangerous. That's epic.

Lucci talk about Whos Who?????????
Yes, Oda is a genius again but he also writes something like Tamas devil fruit... Oda is between genius and stoned
Post automatically merged:

Tama's subplot with the Gifters ended. Now the question is: What Beasts Pirates will do about this?
What i imagine: All the Gifters will eventually gather in the Main Hall,and King,who will already have defeated Marco,will showcase his fire powers for the first time by burning all the Gifters alive.
What you,Beasts Pirates's fans,think?
@Jackteo @Monkey D. Luffy @TheAncientCenturion @Hanzo hattori @Kejon @Midnight Delight
That would be awesome.
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.