• 2/5

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Solid episode

Kanjuro plays a great heel character, just makes you wanna hate the guy even more.

Damn Toei making Sanji struggle against Kanjuro, the Sanji fans will have their pitchforks out today.

I love that Momonouske uses Luffy as a motivation to wanting to get stronger, nice to see him man up.

The whole Strawhat crew is now officially in Wano (Jinbei included), it's about damn time.

Loved the reaction Kidd and Law knowing Jinbei is part of the strawhat hat crew now. You get Luffy at the top and now he has his 3 commanders like a Yonkou would.

• Luffy right now: Kanjuro flying away with Momo? I sleep. :zosleepy:
    A ship of fodder I can destroy with G4? :lumazed:

• Kanjuro and Sanji with a pretty nice air clash. Can't blame him for going back to get acupuncture'd for Nami since that's what actually happened.

• Evening Shower is easily Kanjuro's most broken attack and truly worthy of his name. I love that his hair was the paintbrush.

• This swordplay looks nice, but they're swinging blades way too slowly to stop a shower of needles.

• Gotta feel for the Samurai. They all brought swords to a battle where some guns could have shot down Kanjuro's bird.
  • What an overpowered battleship, already annihilated half the alliance:milaugh:
  • The Yarinami aqua beam featuring the track where Jinbe punched Big Mom. :jinbewat:

• So glad to have our Fishman Jujutsu user back on the crew, even if we still have no idea how WCI's ending got resolved.
  • Overtaken for Jinbe's introduction :finally:

• After a manga chapter where Jinbe finally gets some attention again, I had a feeling he was showing up this week in the anime even if the title didn't spoil it. Oda really is doing his best to tie the two mediums together.
A solid episode, nothing less for our 10th Strawhat. The first half felt really excruciating as they milked the drama of Kanjuro getting away without too much trouble, but this is the on the manga really. I would have had Kanjuro put a sword to Momo's throat to end all threats against him. The episode picked up after the built up to Momo's moment and Luffy's response. Really emotional, great voice acting and music. In general, the art and animation was fine but it was the OST that stood out again. I liked all the tracks for Jinbe. Blue boy's scene did enough to satisfy me and it's so pleasant to hear his voice again after so long. No more denying him promotional posters. No more denying him movies like Stampede. Jinbe is a Strawhat and he's here to stay (I hope).