Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
the one and only best hint giver was Roventiar... i remember he came here outta nowhere and started dropping bombs about the flying six's names. Black Maria with the card, Who's Who, and so on. Shit was legendary. Too bad he's gone now.
These days we are getting Kaguya hint which turns out to be Luffy the chosen one shit.

the one and only best hint giver was @Roventiar ... i remember he came here outta nowhere and started dropping bombs about the flying six's names. Black Maria with the card, Who's Who, and so on. Shit was legendary. Too bad he's gone now.
He leave because people bring out the spoilers on twitter even though he said pls take the information in this site. It is hard I know, to take anything here, as example we have so many non user who just come here for the spoilers.
He was a truly goat, sadly that he leave.
Lebrant was crazy when chapter 1010 was dropped out wiith Ashura and CoC, never forgetting that day, was screaming crazy hearing Zoro using Ashura and CoC, literally someone next to me in puplic ask me why I was screaming of happiness.
:suresure::suresure: