Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone put a power ranger picture before, i thought it was a hint for a sanji chapter but it was a hint for the megazord franky chapter :nicagesmile:
:usoprice:
Post automatically merged:

In theory, the medicine should heal any wounds temporarily which would include the eye. Visually Oda can have fun with it too, knowing that the effects are not permanent.
Damn, didn't even think about that one.

One Piece 1018 Spoilers

(Confirmed by Wedon)
( Appoved by Wegapank)

- The title is Inferno
- The chapter is only about sanji vs queen fight
- Sanji use new DJ variation technique called ‘Diable Jamble: Inferno style’
- We see Sanji coat his dj with armament haki makes the fire looks like black fire.
- Sanji remember his flashback shows 2 yrs training sanji learn haki from ivankov and try to coat armament with his dj
- Sanji use attack called ‘Ameterasu’ on Queen. The attack is so powerful that fire will keep burning for 7 days and 7 night. Queen feel the immense pain from the attack and caugh up much blood.
- The last page we can see queen change his form(awekening?)

- No break next week

Source: OkikuProductions

If this chapter is not about Sanji or King in anyway, they really are playing with these hints.

:ihaha:
most likely marco vs king update chapter :finally:
Post automatically merged:

No feats from her but if I were to guess, I would put Prime Shakky at #2 just because, lol. She was being chased by Garp too at one point.
I feel like the reason roger was so feared in the past is mostly because garp was a one man army against all pirates at that time :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.