That is still trash. Dude has the Phoenix Phoenix fruit. And last time i checked I don't remember prosperous using haki arrows. But even if he did Marco been taking haki punches from garp, pushed throw akainus magma attacks.

But arrows from prosperous puts him down? The same arrows that didn't even do shit to Chopper?
Bruh Perospero must have other attacks, even Marco got scared by Perospero aiming at him, with Big Mom's assistance. Im not saying Perospero will be the one to almost defeat Marco, he will significantly hurt/distract Marco so King has the opportunity to land a clean hit, heavily hurting Marc, thats all. And it's not bad, Marco doesn't have to stay out for the rest of the arc, even if he does he already did pretty well even in complete disadvantage

Dude, Perospero must have other attacks, even Marco got scared by Perospero aiming at him, with Big Mom's assistance. Im not saying Perospero will be the one to almost defeat Marco, he will significantly hurt/distract Marco so King has the opportunity to land a clean hit, heavily hurting Marc, thats all. And it's not bad, Marco doesn't have to stay out for the rest of the arc, even if he does he already did pretty well even in complete disadvantage
Again that's cap. The arrow the pero was going to use he used a shit ton more on chopper. And guess what did nothing.

Now unless pero is a haki master and has coa so powerful that it bypasses all of Marco's flames would you then have a point. There is nothing in peros arsenal that should allow him to get the upper hand on person that can regenerate

Now if you had said that smoothie maybe jumps in and helps king beat marco then I would have understood. But not Perospero