Questions & Mysteries Is Monkey D. Dragon Really The Most Wanted Criminal?

Is Dragon the most wanted person?

• Yes, he is.

• No, he is not.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think there has been a consensus that Dragon is the most wanted criminal in the world but is he really though?
Could it be that there was a mistranslation and that we decided to conveniently look the other way?

I don't have the VIZ translations with me but based on the wiki itself, Dragon has been titled the World's Worst Criminal and/or World's Most Heinous Criminal.
But do these titles even supposed to translate to The Most Wanted Man?

We have already known that the bounty system doesn't directly correlate to one's power-level. There are many factors that are involved.
If BB is a person who has the most evil and strongest fruits then why isn't he the most wanted?

People probably view Dragon as someone whose ideology is a strict taboo and that he is a direct threat to the WG. These factors may have lead the WG labeling him as the worst criminal. He is probably strong no doubt. A fearsome fighter but it is his ideology that the WG fears the most.

BB has the two evilest/strongest fruits and yet he isn't the most wanted.
Kaido's bounty exceeds BB's and was touted as an unstoppable 1v1 threat but he isn't the "worst" criminal. Arguably, Kaido's actions on the innocent seem a lot more cruel than what Dragon has done so far.
And there are no mention of Dragon's 1v1 strengths. He is more of a nation conqueror. And an entity who may one day annihilate the World Government.

So wtf? Is being the worst criminal indicative of being the most wanted or is there something missing?

Yonko are Part of the World Balance
Dragon not only have an Organization that is almost as big as Yonko's but he also directly opposes WG & threatens World Balance

If WG don't consider this Guy as their Top Priority then dunno who they should
Do we have any scans that explicitly state that he is the most wanted criminal and not just he is the worst criminal?

I feel like being the 'worst' criminal is highly ambiguous that it may also not lead him to being the most wanted either.

Like a person who can snap his finger and destroy the world would lead him to becoming the strongest character but he still wouldn't have the highest bounty, would he?
Vice versa for Dragon whose ideology probably is the worst threat but he is probably not the strongest. So why are we giving him the benefit of the doubt?

Do we have any scans that explicitly state that he is the most wanted criminal and not just he is the worst criminal?

I feel like being the 'worst' criminal is highly ambiguous that it may also not lead him to being the most wanted either.

Like a person who can snap his finger and destroy the world would lead him to becoming the strongest character but he still wouldn't have the highest bounty, would he?
Vice versa for Dragon whose ideology probably is the worst threat but he is probably not the strongest. So why are we giving him the benefit of the doubt?
This is Stephen Paul's Translation from Viz:

[The Most Terrible Criminal in the World]
[Revolutionary]
[Dragon]
[(Monkey D. Dragon)]

So yeah, apparently his Intro Box doesn't say "Most Wanted Man"

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I would be shocked if he wasn't considering how many troubles the Revos caused around.

Monarchies fell and people are rebeling against the institutions of the WG. It's world wide spread and it's getting more and more massive.

Yes,he is,he is the most dangerous because he directly want's to overthrow the CDs and WG.It doesn't matter if his army isn't on par with yonkou crew, he is gunning for people's minds and hearts with his ideology to stand against the oppression of CDs,while the most of yonkou's don't give a fuck about that and just wanna rule like emperors.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Dragon’s idemtity and the Yonko (as a title) were introduced in the exact same chapter.

Dragon was treated as a much bigger deal.

He’s the world’s worst criminal, that’s what bounty is, more than anything else, a measure of. He should have the highest bounty. I’m as dissapointed in post-skip Dragon as anyone, but hopefully Oda is just saving it up for later.

Dragon’s idemtity and the Yonko (as a title) were introduced in the exact same chapter.

Dragon was treated as a much bigger deal.

He’s the world’s worst criminal, that’s what bounty is, more than anything else, a measure of. He should have the highest bounty. I’m as dissapointed in post-skip Dragon as anyone, but hopefully Oda is just saving it up for later.
robin is one of the most dangerous people for wg and she got like 100m+ lol
dragon doesnt have a bounty above roger or wb not even the yonko expect teach

I think there has been a consensus that Dragon is the most wanted criminal in the world but is he really though?
Could it be that there was a mistranslation and that we decided to conveniently look the other way?

I don't have the VIZ translations with me but based on the wiki itself, Dragon has been titled the World's Worst Criminal and/or World's Most Heinous Criminal.
But do these titles even supposed to translate to The Most Wanted Man?

We have already known that the bounty system doesn't directly correlate to one's power-level. There are many factors that are involved.
If BB is a person who has the most evil and strongest fruits then why isn't he the most wanted?

People probably view Dragon as someone whose ideology is a strict taboo and that he is a direct threat to the WG. These factors may have lead the WG labeling him as the worst criminal. He is probably strong no doubt. A fearsome fighter but it is his ideology that the WG fears the most.

BB has the two evilest/strongest fruits and yet he isn't the most wanted.
Kaido's bounty exceeds BB's and was touted as an unstoppable 1v1 threat but he isn't the "worst" criminal. Arguably, Kaido's actions on the innocent seem a lot more cruel than what Dragon has done so far.
And there are no mention of Dragon's 1v1 strengths. He is more of a nation conqueror. And an entity who may one day annihilate the World Government.

So wtf? Is being the worst criminal indicative of being the most wanted or is there something missing?
I'm saying yes for now ... but I'm having my doubts

RA bounty were HORSE SHIT at this point ... laughable and weak ... and yet Dragon have a ~5 Bil bounty?
it's hard to understand

Dragon HATES him ... he don't fear him
Did you mean akainu?
Akainu definitely sees Luffy as a threat because he is the son of dragon. Akainu spent the remainder of the war chasing after luffy and ignoring over big names like marco or going after a new threat like blackbeard.

It's dopperman but its still hype for dragon