Status
Not open for further replies.
These spoilers are so boring i didn't even make a comment yet.
Who's Who is obviously not down, Ulti took way more than an attack from Jinbe.
Ulti and P1 are dinosaurs. They can tank more. WW is stronger overall.

Like I stated, don’t expect WW to be much stronger than pre-TS Lucci. Moriah was around that level, and Jinbe was clearly stronger.

H

humanbeing

There are 6 Tobi Roppo and 3 Calamities. We don’t have time to prolong all of them. We have to get to Kid/Law vs. Big Mom and Luffy v. Kaido.
I am pretty confident Who's Who is not defeated yet but he will be defeated in the next chapter
at least that is how CP9 got defeated there was a chapter a strawhat vs CP9-member at the end of the chapter we got a strong strawhat member and in the next chapter the CP9 memeber gets defeated.

I will bet my left nut that whoswho goes white-eyed this chapter. the leaker has been stupid in the past (like when he thought a shadow figure stabbed kinemon, when it was actually kaido). so he prob thinks that its a KO. but we have seen that white eyes very rarely lead to a KO in one piece
It’s a “vs” chapter mate. It’s exactly like Luffy vs. Katakuri. These are conclusions.

It’s a “vs” chapter mate. It’s exactly like Luffy vs. Katakuri. These are conclusions.
That's not true.
418: Luffy vs Rob Lucci: Conclusion of Zoro vs Kaku, Luffy vs Lucci starts
416: Zoro vs Kaku: Conclusion of Sanji vs Jabra, Zoro vs Kaku starts
414: Sanji vs Jabra: Sanji vs Jabra starts

But they have been fighting for a while off-screen and this is not luffy's fight and these are usually pretty short. If he's actually defeated it's gonna be very disappointing, just like Ulti vs Nami was.

Hmmm.... Nika the Sun God.

Just some rambling, but....

We can infer that he wasn't actually a god, but maybe his abilities gave off the impression that he was.

The only devil fruit I can think of that would give off the impression of a "Sun God" is the Mera Mera no Mi.

Perhaps he was the prior user of the Mera Mera no Mi before Ace, or maybe the original user.

That fruit is now in Sabo's possession, where one of the objectives of the Revolutionaries is to take down the Celestial Dragons, thus they would be freeing the slaves in the process.

This might be the Will of the original Mera Mera no Mi user, which Sabo will fulfill.
Best one I've read so far about the sun God. I like this better than Luffy being the one.

except King being both at the same time. Using the sun god story to recruit pirates for Kaido.

never asked yourself how Kaido got caught several times, but somehow never was in impel down, cause nobody ever escaped from there?

he was in impel down. But he didn’t made his prison break, he just walked out of it, cause King opened the doors for him. That’s why King got thrown out when it got revealed.
Why not...maybe Kaido is in Wano because he knows (thanks to King) that the Sun God will appears in Wano:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.