Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbei fought a much more weakened Big Mom, and all he did was push her while doing no damage lol. Queen cracked her skull without Haki
Weakened in what way? This was 2 hours in, where Big Mom lost some fat. In fact, Pero mentioned she used to be like that in her prime and she was faster than ever before.

Big Mom wasn't weakened until the very end when she was actually starving and it wasn't just a craving anymore.

Wow, it looked like Jinbei completely overpowered the guy, its as if he has his own crushing tekkai. I can't wait to see how powerful his new oni move is. Guess Jinbei doesn't know anything about Nika. From the summary it likely that WsW is defeated but in fact from the narrative standpoint, its the total contrary. Either way Jinbei is awesome, he's YC3 no less.. Simply overpowered

Unless he wasn't using Haki or he has an Awakened Form, wich is weird to me that he decided TO RUN AWAY in the middle of the fight if he had these other cards to play, this fight is done on a spiritual level.
Remember that WsW was a slave and tortured a great deal, even Jinbei called him out about his half ass resolve. WsW's not done i think, Jinbei gave him his wake up call. Or he could have double personality from his traumatic past, anyway i will wait for 1019 to really see whats what. If he gets back up its going be very hype.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yes, that's what I say. Almost every fight is a gag fight
All mugis was semi ko, luffy was dead in the first round and the second. If that count the great antagonists
Cro>>kaido
Mr1>>>>>>>>king
Mr 2>>>>>>>>>queen
Mr3>>>>>>>>>>jack
Alabasta is better in all the sense in comparation than wano

Status
Not open for further replies.