One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

I think so. The flashback started 30 years ago, now 4 years have passed, meaning this happened 26 years ago. Oda said Roger would be 77 in the current storyline

77-26=51
So this chapter is 26 years ago

I guess WB is already Great pirate based on power and success he accumulated with Oden help.

Cant wait for next chap
Oden fighting Rayleigh
Roger fighting WB.

S

Shura

Wait, I heard somewhere yesterday that next week is a break again
Next week preview came and there is OP in that...so no break...
Post automatically merged:

Why? Lol

Marco laughed off a light speed bombardment, an attack that would likely just kill someone like Oden instantly. You’re only looking at offensive ability when other stats can be far more relevant.

I bet Marco can laugh off 40 attacks that would each one shot Oden. Man is a mythical Zoan. Lol
Looks like we can't agree with each other...have fun anyways....

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You know that was 2 years ago right?

It’s like saying “Luffy can never solo a Pacifista because how do you explain when Luffy had to team up with his entire crew to defeat a Pacifista 2 years ago?” Lol

Just save yourself the embarrassment, Ndule is already wising up and trying to change the subject in hopes of trying to get people to forget that he’s been bodied by Oda once again, you should follow his lead. Lol
Lmao so now Marco has more potential than even the likes of Luffy, Ace, and Shanks

I forgot Teenage Marco> Low top tier Oden.

That's why Rayleigh will fight Marco
Roger fights WB
Oden fights Scopper.

Legit next chap will be amazing
Marco vs Rayleigh ; stalemate battle
The 2nd strongest of their crews
Marco is somehow able to go from looking like fodder during Oden vs WB to being YC1, but barely got stronger since then. Makes sense

Notice how he never addressed my point about how this would mean Burgess > Shiryu. He doesn’t say Burgess > Shiryu because he doesn’t wanna piss off Admiralbase’s greatest ally, aka Swordbase

Yes, it does lol. In fact that is the only thing the rank is based on.

They all have equal authority, but they are ranked based in strength lol. Otherwise, Whitey bay would be the YC1 as she had far more experience than Marco.
You are rushing to conclusions way tio soon. There is plenty of reasons for Marco be the chosen One for 1 division, let oda do his job and tell the story inspite of making this kind of conclusions. B calm and ler Goda work, we will all understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.