Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

This chapter finally puts an end to the Tobi Roppo being close to Commander agenda a lot of people were trying to Push. The Signs were always there tho.King, Queen and Jack never sweat over a single one of the Tobi Roppo.....

OR... Jinbei is just that strong.

:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

@NotTommy is the kindest Sanji fan but @MonsterZoro is a legend at this point
I'm also a Zorotard, so candies hate me of course.

But MonsterZoro is funny to me, so that's why i like him.

This chapter finally puts an end to the Tobi Roppo being close to Commander agenda a lot of people were trying to Push. The Signs were always there tho.King, Queen and Jack never sweat over a single one of the Tobi Roppo.....

If WsW get back up in 1019, you have to say that base Sanji is YC4.

I don't give a damn if it's the MVP, the problem is not its usefulness, you fucking idiot. It's especially that we see her too much, it's not normal that she has more screen-time than Robin, Brook, Franky and Jinbei combined. Do you understand dirty big fucking oda sucker ? A character like Tama doesn't give a damn in a war like this. She ain't even fucking 12 years old, how can you appreciate a character like this
Just appreciate the girl....this is wano arc is about suffering of wano's people and Tama is representation of Kozuki vasssal child...also she is the one who has suffered hunger and everything on her own...also I am getting feeling that after having this much screen time,may be strawhats may need another ship to keep Tama's subordinates after wano arc who knows...if Tama becomes 12th strawhats...:lusalty::gokulaugh::milaugh:

So WsW broke out of Impel Down, a prison that was supposedly inescapable until Marineford, without being part of the Level 6 breakout? Man, Oda sure is putting a ton on this guy’s shoulders…first the Gomu Gomu no Mi, then the shoehorned Sun God shit, and now he accomplished something only a former member of Rocks and the future Pirate King did? :crazwhat:
Everyone & their mama broke out if impel down

Badmouthing Oda's characters and still waiting for the release of the next chapter is like licking the vagina and badmouthing the sperm erupting from vagina after licking the vagina...if you hate Tama so much you can skip wano arc because Tama is MVP in the current chapters and she will have important role till the end of wano arc or may be in the whole series...as for wano arc Oda didn't introduce Tama just to make chapters lengthy...1st she was saved by her own ability and Luffy and called him big bro took her home fed him rice which she used to have once a year at her birthday eventhough she was hungry and drank the polluted water to get rid of hunger and even revealed her relationship with ace and all till now...do you think this was all to make chapter longer if you think so you are an idiot
Wtf was that...

At least we now know that somebody here is licking Odas vagina and likes everything thats coming out of it
:usoprice:

I

Indigo

Just appreciate the girl....this is wano arc is about suffering of wano's people and Tama is representation of Kozuki vasssal child...also she is the one who has suffered hunger and everything on her own...also I am getting feeling that after having this much screen time,may be strawhats may need another ship to keep Tama's subordinates after wano arc who knows...if Tama becomes 12th strawhats...:lusalty::gokulaugh::milaugh:
If Tama becomes a Straw Hat, i will finally trully hate a Straw Hat, even more than i ever did Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.