One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, me and Whitebeard, since there’s no other reason for him to put Marco at the first division > Oden lol.

A point that you still haven’t contested btw, you’re still just flailing around desperately to save face when the canon has proven you wrong.

Just do like Ndule and try to change the subject, I promise this L will just blend together with all the other ones you’ve taken and people will forget. Lol
I already gave you a reason, which you dismissed even tho you used that same exact reason for Burgess being 1st DC

Well, me and Whitebeard, since there’s no other reason for him to put Marco at the first division > Oden lol.

A point that you still haven’t contested btw, you’re still just flailing around desperately to save face when the canon has proven you wrong.

Just do like Ndule and try to change the subject, I promise this L will just blend together with all the other ones you’ve taken and people will forget. Lol
Whitebeard put marco as first division cuz he's the doctor. Nothing more, nothing less. Give it up

If he was CP agent then it will make the whole CP deal with Orochi more interesting
It would make sense that the WG has always had some presence in Wano despite not being an allied nation, just like Stussy was an associate of Big Mom under the guise of being part of the Underworld.

Think about it, Orochi and his subordinates spread propaganda that opening the borders of the country will allow evil ideologies to flood into the country.

Yet, he casually makes deals with CP0. Not only does he not believe in his own propaganda (of course) but he also seems very familiar with CP0.

Maybe the Mane Mane no mi user is the Mother Carmel of Wano?

Carmel was placed on Elbaf after an elaborate ruse to recruit/kidnap powerful Elbaf children.

The Mane Mane no mi user was placed in Wano in order to install a Shogun who would do the WG’s bidding within its borders.

How many times does this bullshit have to be debunked in one thread before speedreaders stop @ing me? Lol

Oda said Division Commander spots do not indicate authority. He never said they don’t indicate strength. Lol

Then why didn’t whitey bay get YC1? She’s been on the crew longer than both oden and Marco, since seniority is suddenly and randomly relevant to YC rankings. Lol

You're only making it worse for yourself lol

We have no damn idea who the first division commander was at that time.

You're applying "YC1, YC2" to WB's crew and painting it like it's similar to BM's and Kaido's like no. It's not. Stop forcing that parallel.

Division commanders are subject to change and there's proof of this lmao.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
We have no damn idea who the first division commander was at that time.
Well good, at least you abandoned the other nonsense you posted in favor of hoping desperately that Marco is not the First Division Commander, as this would definitively prove Marco is stronger than Oden when taken to its logical endpoint. Lol
Post automatically merged:

You're applying "YC1, YC2"
Um no, Whitebeard is the one who did that by literally applying numbers to his division commanders. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.