One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except this:

Zoro Looks alot like him. Also Zoro got the relationship to Mr. Fox (still hope he will see how Kaido gets beaten and can get his rest...)
This doesn't look like Zoro, it's a silhouette.... The silhouette looks like Zoro, not the person since you actually don't know what the person looks like

And once again, Zoro was born in East blue and is called Roronoa, so, there's still that

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I don't want him to have royal blood or even come close plus it feels too constructed to me
I understand that Point, but the solution would be here how Oda would build this stuff. I mean, zoro himself wont care anyway, but it is possible to build this around the Long ago left ones from the clan (thats why the village is even called like that) or around Koushirou. I am sure, also for you, it will depend on how oda is building this stuff.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
This doesn't look like Zoro, it's a silhouette.... The silhouette looks like Zoro, not the person since you actually don't know what the person looks like

And once again, Zoro was born in East blue and is called Roronoa, so, there's still that
It is not a proper theory of mine, but the similarities are there. If oda is planing this or not, i dont know. But the silhoutte Looks like zoro, also it is specialy zoro who gets in contact with the Fox, which doesnt smell like coincidence. I guess the is some Kind of Connection, which doesnt mean zoro Needs to be Born in Wano, but maybe his relatives from xx years ago came from wano and are related. But for zoro himself, it wont matter at all.

ushimaru is a zoro clone no doubt. but the story has to line up.
gyukimaru should have noticed the resemblance tho.
Post automatically merged:

Vice Admiral Kitsune got defeated by whole Roger Pirate: looool admirals so weak loool

Meanwhile let's not forget the fact that YC1 King already lol diffed Yonko Big Meme

Perospero: Would be miracle if Mama survives
Also Perospero: Now we call this crew Perospero Pirates
Still Perospero: We are sitting ducks as long as King is patrolling the sky

:josad:
admiral kitsune was created and spread by some fan with an agenda. Fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.