One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
god ... remember when I need to argue for 100s of post to prove

Roger is a swordsman cause ... ODA GAVE HIM A FUCKING SWORD IN MANGA ....

I expect they people who denied it respectfully take the L now ...

I don't even give a fuck about he is not WSS and yet strongest part of it ... just the base of it ... that he IS one

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Once again I really don't like Toki

She appears and is immediately a damsel in distress to be saved by Oden

Then she declares that her DREAM is to go to Wano but Oden doesn't want to and then cut to four years later and she has abandoned her dream and Oden has knocked her up good with two children already

Then cut to her death when she has the chance to literally save her own life and at least raise her daughter so that she doesn't end up a fuckin prostitute, the chick chooses to die in a fire because Oden died so she has no will to go on

Oh Oda, you just out did yourself in the mehhhhh women charcaters department
Toki did send 5 people to the future before she died. That might’ve been her limit or something, since we know she can send herself at least. And it’s not like she left Hiyori alone - she had Kawamatsu with her. But Hiyori ran away later.

Bogard

You can't win
Honestly, I cannot believe that Oda eventually made Marco and Jozu bigger in Marinford than Vista. Vista looked like the only formidable guy in the crew before Oden joined. But now, Jozu and Marco look like they surpassed him or to be more precise, they have more presence in the crew and closer to WB than him.
In this flashback it seems he was going on missions with Oden
But by marineford, yeah Marco and Jozu had bigger presence

bogard who do you think is stronger ace or vista ?i think vista
I always had Vista above Ace, even before the flashback or anything. I don't know. he just gave me the vibe of being stronger haha.

In fact, I think during Marineford, Vista was weaker than Jozu, HOWEVER, I think after the war, Vista is now actually stronger, making him the second strogest after Marco. Reason simply is Jozu lost his arm during the war, and he's a close range fist to fist fighter. So, losing an arm is a huuuuuge disadvantage. So, now I think vista is even higher than Jozu, ranking second to Marco who maintained his health after the war

I don't even give a fuck about he is not WSS and yet strongest part of it ... just the base of it ... that he IS one
Roger is a classic Pirate.

Look at Jack Sparrow. Real pirate he knows how to use the sword for duels and the guns

Worst

Custom title

The prob is not Roger being a swordsman the prob are people who think he (or whoever carry a sword) have to compete with Mihawk for the WSS title xD like i'm sure Mihawk is more skillful than Roger when it comes to swordsmanship but Roger > than Mihawk all day in terms of overall strength/power/combat abilities...

Bogard

You can't win
I always had Vista above Ace, even before the flashback or anything. I don't know. he just gave me the vibe of being stronger haha.

In fact, I think during Marineford, Vista was weaker than Jozu, HOWEVER, I think after the war, Vista is now actually stronger, making him the second strogest after Marco. Reason simply is Jozu lost his arm during the war, and he's a close range fist to fist fighter. So, losing an arm is a huuuuuge disadvantage. So, now I think vista is even higher than Jozu, ranking second to Marco who maintained his health after the war
I don't think Ace really fit in the Marco, Jozu, Vista ranking because he was a growing star

Roger is a classic Pirate.

Look at Jack Sparrow. Real pirate he knows how to use the sword for duels and the guns
that's just a long way of saying "he is a swordsman but it pain me to admit it"

people who know how to use swords are swordsmen ... in fact if Law and Fuji who their power is not even related to their sword are swordsman in Oda's eyes .... Roger being one is a given now

come one man ... be a grown up and admit it

Toki did send 5 people to the future before she died. That might’ve been her limit or something, since we know she can send herself at least. And it’s not like she left Hiyori alone - she had Kawamatsu with her. But Hiyori ran away later.
But this is speculation

In that chapter, Kin'emon asks why she doesn't come with them and all she says is its because Oden died so she doesn't want to

Nothig about power limits or anything...

And you know, there's literally nothing preventing her from going with Kawamatsu as well to prevent her daughter from getting traumatised from losing all her family like she did and even fuckin became a mute

All she said is that she wants to die with Oden and that motivation is what informed her choosing to die then... Nothing else

The prob is not Roger being a swordsman the prob are people who think he (or whoever carry a sword) have to compete with Mihawk for the WSS title xD like i'm sure Mihawk is more skillful than Roger when it comes to swordsmanship but Roger > than Mihawk all day in terms of overall strength/power/combat abilities...
why this argument is legit for Roger to be stronger than Mihawk but less skillful when it comes to swordsmanship

but when we say it about Shanks ... it's world war 3?

I don't think Ace really fit in the Marco, Jozu, Vista ranking because he was a growing star
Exactly why I ranked him lower. If I had to rank WB commanders during Marineford. I would say Marco > Jozu > Vista > Ace = Izo

Yes, I think Izo is very strong and on Ace's level. However, Ace simply had higher potential, he's a CoC user. And evolves very fast, so if by any chance the two of them had a fight, both will actually be tough opponents to each others, however Ace's potential to evolve is higher which will make him have the edge and win at the end by transcending his level. But overall, I think Ace was at Izo's level. Izo simply did not show lots of his feats, no surprising when Marco, the man himself, Oda nerfed him and locked him with seastone to not show more of him and get Ace killed easier hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.