Do you believe that Sanji is going to defeat Queen this arc

• Yes

Votes: 94 75.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It would be such a twist if Queen worked with Germa. You know his weapons and stuff.

More reasons for Sanji to hate him and try to destroy him.
It makes sense its highly likely kaido was experimented on by vega punk in ph when he made momos fruit. So maybe king and queen have been with him for that long and queen come across vega punk tech then.

I understand the bit about the name pun, but i just think diable jambe can counter the ice and might revert back the alliance samurai who were turned. Zoro would have to kill the samurais if he has to face them, which would be pretty cruel i guess
The ice demons will be chopper time to shine because he needs to cure any disease for him to accomplish his dreams and it will be perfect for him as queen is a person who creates disease. (chopper won't fight queen just cure his diseases).

It would be such a twist if Queen worked with Germa. You know his weapons and stuff.

More reasons for Sanji to hate him and try to destroy him.
I wonder what kinds of connections the Beast Pirates ever had with Germa. The fact that the Big Mom pirates hated Germa so much isn't so explainable just by the fact their territory was invaded imo. It felt like taking it personally.

So it is possible Queen or someone else and Germa already worked together.