Future Events Contra Zoro vs King

What will Zoro do after he recovers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the time Luffy gets back up Yamato will probably be down for the count.

Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Usopp/Nami/Chopper/Franky/Brook/Robin vs Kaido to end the night.

Nine shadows will take down Kaido and show him a new dawn

Jinbe will hold of CP0 or Big Mom imo.
Doubt 9 of them would show up to beat Kaido. It's simply unnecessary.
It also doesn't make sense to exclude jinbei considering he has just joined the crew.
Surely Oda doesn't want to exclude him....

Doubt 9 of them would show up to beat Kaido. It's simply unnecessary.
It also doesn't make sense to exclude jinbei considering he has just joined the crew.
Surely Oda doesn't want to exclude him....
We’ll see, but I feel Oda may use him to further the big mom or CP plot line. It would definitely fit with how CP0 was just talking. We’ll have to see more of what Odas plan is.

And how is it unnecessary? Kaido is too strong on his own

We’ll see, but I feel Oda may use him to further the big mom or CP plot line. It would definitely fit with how CP0 was just talking. We’ll have to see more of what Odas plan is.

And how is it unnecessary? Kaido is too strong on his own
1) nami, usopp and chopper add nothing to beat kaido. they are irrelevant. we all know that.
2) excluding jinbei (10th member) just to fit the narrative of 9 shadows doesnt make any sense. the 9 shadows might not even refer to 9 people, so trying to find 9 people to fit the puzzle is highly questionable.
3) this arc is not just about the SH, its about wano and the samauri. Oda has made it very clear with the amount of time he spent on depicting each of the 9 scabbards and even Oden's backstory. Having nami, usopp, choppers as 3 shadows are an insult to Toki's prophecy and to the 9 scabbard's resolution.

Luffy's loss is that he is nowhere as strong as Kaido. it's that simple.
Reread this scene. Kaido outright comments on his weaponized COC as subpar.

That is like saying if Zoro didn't have 30 broken bones he would have killed kaido with ashura.
I'm not sure how this is even the same thing. Zoro is crippled because of two Yonkou. Oda is plotting for Luffy to have mastery of weaponized COC to beat Kaido because that's where the plot is heading.

I'm not sure how this is even the same thing. Zoro is crippled because of two Yonkou. Oda is plotting for Luffy to have mastery of weaponized COC to beat Kaido because that's where the plot is heading.
The thing is kaido hasn't used any range attack like his own version of hakai or ringing arrow yet........these kind of moves are the strongest......lets see how luffy deals with them.........

This is stupid... so kaido said luffy is not joyboy, luffy is not joyboy then... LOL.
Literally all Kaido said is luffy is too weak and his adv coc sucks.
And now you are making the conclusion that luffy will get coc stronger next fight and beat Kaido 1 v 1....

This is stupid... so kaido said luffy is not joyboy, luffy is not joyboy then... LOL.
I'm not sure what this relates to.

Literally all Kaido said is luffy is too weak and his adv coc sucks.
Luffy's "too weak" because his weaponized COC "sucks."

And now you are making the conclusion that luffy will get coc stronger next fight and beat Kaido....
I'm saying Luffy will have better mastery over his COC next time.

In the last 30 Chapters, a certain Scene provided very Strong Proof that ZKK will happen
But till this day, not a single Reader has figured it out, gonna share it soon

So i agree with this Thread, Zoro vs King is Pointless & have no Argument to support it aside from King's Design
But Zoro vs Kaido again have risen to 99% Chance for me
Wait what? I think that almost all the scenes that hinted ZKK were alr pointed out. Anyways, if it is true, I am rlly looking forward to it. Don't disappoint me lol. Tag me if you are going to reveal it.