• Sanji

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 9.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 56 25.9%

• Total voters
Luffy and Sanji have the least amount of votes. You love to see it.:myman:
That wasn't a sword fight. Maybe you just don't like swordfights?
It's still a sword fight for Zoro. Daz's abilities is slashing, dicing and parrying which is something swordsman can do. Zoro improved and beat him. That's a good sword fight. Zoro vs Ryuma is also good too.
Surprised to see that Usopp got so many votes.
Same.

Zoro jinbe and chopper.
-Jinbe fighting style can be cool sometimes like it was against who's who.
But most of the time his attack is just big karate punch, so meh.
-do i need to say more? Sword fight in one piece is just bad in general, it's just swords clashing and then swoosssh I'm behind your, proceed to one shot. Feels like I'm reading bleach.
-Chopper
I hate his cutesy form, monster point is all right tho

It's still a sword fight for Zoro. Daz's abilities is slashing, dicing and parrying which is something swordsman can do. Zoro improved and beat him. That's a good sword fight. Zoro vs Ryuma is also good too.

Same.
Lol if your favorite swordfight only involves one guy having a sword, then I don't think you like them. I'm not saying there's any shame in that though

Daz is not a swordsman:
1. Defense is unconscious. That is completely against the point of using a sword: they do NOT use the body to tank.

2. Skates. I'm not saying that swordsmen have to fight alike, but no one rides a sword. Not even Linlin, and she's a thot witch. Mihawk doesn't do pro skater shit on Yoru. That's just not what people who respect swords do.

Same.
I voted Zoro just because the rest of the straw hats have really unique fighting styles and even those with more basic fighting styles it’s done really well.

Zoros sword fights just aren’t. Comparing them to manga like Bleach, or Gintama shows what a sword fight looks like. Even comparing it to Naruto which isn’t a sword manga killer bees 8 sword style is drawn really well compared to Zoros three sword style. Oda just never got better at drawing sword fights

The Raid suit is literally the interesting positive to Sanji's fighting style.

Other than that, his fights are utterly carried by the emotion, charm and special abilities of his opponents, that Sanji can play the straight man to.

Second most boring though, now overtaking Sanji, is probably Zoro. All of the other strawhats still have some unused potential in their movesets. Thankfully, Zoro got new moves fairly often pre-timeskip, so there's still hype for him this arc.

Brook, Jinbei, Sanji, Luffy.

Luffy: Luffy's fight choreography is weak, dragged out and pretty boring which isn't good for a MC. While everyone was praising Luffy vs katakuri, I was only happy when one of the worst Op fight ended.

Brook: Everyone who voted Zoro should have the same energy for Brook, who has worse sword fights since they're literally just insta freeze one shots.

Jinbei: A fat fish who doesn't move uses karate chop and the dame judo throw? Miss me with that shit.

Sanji: He used to be a kick martial artist, then he became fire shooting wizard and now a bootleg power ranger.

Brook, Jinbei, Sanji, Luffy.

Luffy: Luffy's fight choreography is weak, dragged out and pretty boring which isn't good for a MC. While everyone was praising Luffy vs katakuri, I was only happy when one of the worst Op fight ended.

Brook: Everyone who voted Zoro should have the same energy for Brook, who has worse sword fights since they're literally just insta freeze one shots.

Jinbei: A fat fish who doesn't move uses karate chop and the dame judo throw? Miss me with that shit.

Sanji: He used to be a kick martial artist, then he became fire shooting wizard and now a bootleg power ranger.
generally , odas fighting draw must be his weakest side.