What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Anyone annoyed that Franky vs Sasaki and Jimbei vs Who’s Who both ended in one chapter?
Yeah definitely, but I feel Oda is rushing and going to let Toei expand it, which they will do a lot hopefully. They've had a lot of new scenes/content lately so there's no excuse!

At least it's better than off-screening and what we're getting to see is very awesome and fun but it sucks that it's so brief too. Although at the same time, I'm so desperate for the plot to move forwards and get this arc over and done with ASAP and get all the major lore and story developments and reveals happening ASAP too.

:emohiyo::josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

If this happen when they reach All Blue
Sanji may surpass Aizen as a villain
Lmfao I've joked about him being a villain and even Blackbeard's 10th captain or a CP0 agent but damn, that would be hilarious! Never mind Evil Shanks but Evil Sanji? LMAO The sheer fallout that would cause in the community especially certain major parts of it would be GLORIOUS!

:leohah::crazwhat::arnoling::mihanha:

Amaterasu is also a sun goddess(Sun God or the dawn anyone?)

This easily ties in with Oden having serious similarities to Susanoo. Orochi bring the Yamata no Orochi is obvious and Kaido is some similarities with Tsukiyomi. Toki with Izanami.
Yes Amaterasu is sun goddess. I doubted myself back then because so far each Zoan DF only has 1 mythical type, because Inu Inu has already had Kyūbi no Kitsune of Devon.

if Kaido is Tsukuyomi that explains the clash between Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.