What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delusion.

"That was before Luffy lost"

After Luffy lost:

Literally Zoro has made zero comments about fighting Kaido again. It was his suggestion to go to the performance floor. He's not even involved in the conversation to defeat Kaido.

Typical denial and delusion that is founded on confirmation bias. The goalpost shifted a 100 times with Zoro vs Kaido and/or ZKK. At first it was about defeating King, then him having a hand at defeating Kaido. Then it became about directly defeating Kaido and Zoro "never" leaving the roof. Then it became about "He has to slay Kaido over the capital, so of course he'd lose on the roof!"

Now it's magically about him recovering and going back to...the roof? For Marco to repeat the same exact throw to the roof? For Zoro to magically say "he" will defeat Kaido after explicitly saying Luffy?

Face the music guys.
So. You really don’t think Zoro is going to face Kaido again?

I didn't get any dinosaur or anything similar named Heliceratops but there was Helioceratops and assuming that it was just a spelling mistake from spoiler provider
(I wouldn't necessarily call it a spoiler but a reference:)
Helioceratops: helio literally is sun so could be another sun reference & the name being sun-horned face (or: sun rises in the east and this dinosaur was found in East...so eastern horned faced dinosaur).
The only thing that bears actual straight forward story resemblance is that Sasaki's Triceratops is also a ceratops i.e. dinosaur with their horns being in faces and they are both herbivorous (don't know if that part is relevant at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.