What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think that power up would kinda suck? as someone who bashes Sanji a lot, i think this would be even worse than the Raid Suit.

I don't know, Luffy is already the fucking Chosen One getting power ups up his ass a lot, but even him had to train this arc.

Zoro also had to train with Enma, and even Zoro could still have some bullshit of being related to Ryuma / Shimotsuki, or maybe not. But his powers still seem to come from training, but he did get CoC this arc (actually he had it since Enies Lobby, he is just learning about it now).

But Sanji's first power up was the Raid Suit that he could've put on back during the East Blue if he had it then and still kick a lot of fucking ass without training, in fact he could probably take out both Luffy and Zoro back in the East Blue just with the Raid Suit and no training for it. Now he might get another power up related to DNA stuff that they did on him before he was even born and get more powerful out of nowhere? wouldn't that fucking suck? at least i think so.

An honest opinion of someone who isn't a Sanji fan.
Sanji cannot simply run away from his origins, he is a Vinsmoke, his bounty poster has the "Vinsmoke" on it, i think one of the main plots during WCI was that Sanji was stronger/more capable than his family due to this own work, despite the Raid Suit being hyped as something extremely useful later in the arc. The thing is, Sanji's arc could potentially include himself accepting what is his birthright in order to get even more stronger and protect his friends, thats what he values the most, and it doesn't mean he is and thinks like his biological father and siblings.

Actually, instead of CoA, i think Robin's power up should be an awakening. In fact i think she should it get before Luffy.

Robin has the devil fruit for a long time, Robin has showed how creative she can be with using it in so many different ways, to fly, to fight, to disable and etc...

I think an awakening would fit her very well, if he doesn't want to give her haki.
What would that be? She can already sprout her limbs anywhere. I guess it would be cool if she csn do that without the damage to the limbs get transferred to her own body.

Don't you think that power up would kinda suck? as someone who bashes Sanji a lot, i think this would be even worse than the Raid Suit.

I don't know, Luffy is already the fucking Chosen One getting power ups up his ass a lot, but even him had to train this arc.

Zoro also had to train with Enma, and even Zoro could still have some bullshit of being related to Ryuma / Shimotsuki, or maybe not. But his powers still seem to come from training, but he did get CoC this arc (actually he had it since Enies Lobby, he is just learning about it now).

But Sanji's first power up was the Raid Suit that he could've put on back during the East Blue if he had it then and still kick a lot of fucking ass without training, in fact he could probably take out both Luffy and Zoro back in the East Blue just with the Raid Suit and no training for it. Now he might get another power up related to DNA stuff that they did on him before he was even born and get more powerful out of nowhere? wouldn't that fucking suck? at least i think so.

An honest opinion of someone who isn't a Sanji fan.
RS is not main power up for Sanji it's more of a defence tool
Sanji main power is still Diablo Jambe and his unique fighting style

Sanji cannot ran away from his origins, he is a Vinsmoke, his bounty poster has the "Vinsmoke" on it, but one of the main points during WCI was that Sanji was stronger than his family due to this own work despite the Raid Suit being hyped as something extremely useful. The thing is, Sanji's arc must include him accepting what is his birthright in order to get stronger and protect his friends, thats what he values the most, and it doesn't mean he is and thinks like his biological father and siblings.
That was not the point.

I will translate. Ray said that it was dangerous to use CoC if you don't control it because it might lead to others being hurt against your will.
Pre ts Luffy couldn't use CoC at will let alone target people with it, now he can.
So whenever he uses it nobody that he isn't targeting can get hurt by a CoC blast.
what does this have to do with not being able to train CoC

speedreader. bad memory. cant read. one of those

Can't wait for Robin to put Maria in her place, that spank was so beautiful! Given what Robin has been through since childhood, she's gonna snap Maria bigtime!

:finally::stealthblack:

Brook gonna be watching Robin and Maria like:

:brootea::robinsweat::lulz:
I have posted a theory about Robin’s future development & awakening. I really can’t wait for Robin to expand her Mil Fleur to be Diez Mil Fleur (10.000 flowers) and sprouting upper half of herself and bitch-slapping Black Maria like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.