What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Zoro and Sanji is fanbase from the story as they debate on who is stronger than who when reality they are equals.

Nah, that won't happened lol. Zoro and Sanji compete with one another and in the same tier while Luffy is on a tier of his own.
Zoro seems closer to Luffy atm.

But we'll need to wait and see.

Zoro and Sanji have never been equals. Zoro has always been stronger.

So again. Is Sasaki YC level as well now? Or Franky who seems to have won as well as fast as Jinbe?
Every Beasts Pirate except for Queen is YC level apparently.

I guess this hybrid art doesn't say much about the fruit, if kaido were to show his hybrid first than his dragon form, that could be any shit but a dragon... so calm down, it's just Oda being horrible in the art.

it could still be this shit byakko or this fucking garbage Kirin

Zoro seems closer to Luffy atm.

But we'll need to wait and see.

Zoro and Sanji have never been equals. Zoro has always been stronger.

Every Beasts Pirate except for Queen is YC level apparently.
Where? Zoro had trouble up there and need help while Luffy could bring Kaido to the ground Base? They aren't even close especially Luffy on his Adv. COA combine with his Adv. COC with his skill, not magical sword, bruh.

They have been always equals as you can see it through talk and more in main fights as they have opponents comparable to each other even have their own rivalry who both faced certain times.

Looks like Franky's upgrade will be some of Queens tech.

Luffy
Sanji
Zoro
Nami
Chopper
Franky

Jinbe doesn't need it imo, so the only ones without any upgrade left are Brook. Robin and Usopp.

I hope the anime makes these fights more appealing because damn this is sad for a fight during a "war"

Yeah I did and I see Zoro getting upset second time over comment since Zou of insecurity like you guys. Denial on you if you don't think Zoro doesn't take it seriously on rivalry as he does.

Read from start of OP to here as been apparent on them between the two even while fighting.
There are nice and good Sanji fans, there are Sanji fans where I share a different opinion, there are Sanji fans where we can discuss and troll each other.... but you really piss me off. You’re the most delusional person I’ve ever seen. I will now ignore you.

Yes. That's what I've been trying to say. Zoro has YET to prove his worth. Though I doubt that Zoro might slay Kaido anyway.
Btw, the scene is implicating of the abnormality of ODEN sword. Not Zoro actually.
It's not the sword, it's Zoro. When he scarred Kaido there was no mention of the sword. You're trying to give the sword credit when the credit goes to Zoro.

If it wasn't for Zoro's haki, Big Mom want to have yelled for Kaido to avoid it.

Yamato in hybrid form:

Yamato in awakening form:

:steef::steef:

Bro just cause the spoiler provider say something doesn't make it true
Right and if we don´t see WsW defeated in this chapter, I doubt he and Sasaki are out, Oda lead to something and I already have a feeling what he trying to do soon(explain it in the post for Jailer).

If it ends similar to WW he could be still up then that means fight aint over. If we don't get no aftermath of the attack then the fight aint over.

Also people should stop taking spoiler providers takes for everything, not saying thry are right or wrong but in the past they have judged these things wrong
That is the case, if we don´t see the aftermath with WsW beeing knocked out and the same happen with Sasaki, im pretty much sure they both aren´t defeated yet. It seems like Oda has a plan/something in his mind for something huge reveal soon. He go step to step, but he don´t show their true defeat/aftermath, something with he not usually do.
As example he did it with Ulti and Pageone.
Pageone:

Ulti:

The case is that Ulti even stand up again after her shown getting defeated, the aftermath.
And as Paper said, Pageone still can get up to battle of Usopp or Chopper.
And in case if we don´t see a aftermath of WsW and Sasaki, im pretty much sure that no one of them are defeated yet.

It seems like Oda plan something big for the veteran trio with Sasaki,BlackMaria and WsW, Ulti and Pageone are young and probably didn´t have it(with doesn´t mean that Pageone can´t get up, the chance him fighting with hybrid vs Usopp are still their, Ulti probably is for now defeated for sure?), but I think after Black Maria get almost defeated next chapter, I can see the trio reveal their trumpcard, a new powerup with make them even stronger.

That is at least my though, the way how Oda handle right now the battle lead to that point.

I think you’re overanalyzing things wayyyy too much here.
See the thing that gets me about Sasaki actually not being defeated yet is that Franky uses Radical Beam. He's used this multiple times over the last 400 chapters. Just seems weird to me Oda would have him use the same move he's used multiple times to defeat a villain. Customarily strawhats use brand new moves to win fights. Even in DR, both Franky and Zoro used new iterations of older moves to win their fights.
He is not wrong AdmiralKiinyagi, if Wsw is not shown defeated this chapter and also Sasaki too, I doubt one of them are even defeated yet. In case Franky "just" use radical beam who he already did for beaten a Number.
I doubt either that WsW or Sasaki are defeated, it lead to a threeway reveal with BlackMaria,WsW and Sasaki showing their trumpcard.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Where? Zoro had trouble up there and need help while Luffy could bring Kaido to the ground Base? They aren't even close especially Luffy on his Adv. COA combine with his Adv. COC with his skill, not magical sword, bruh.

They have been always equals as you can see it through talk and more in main fights as they have opponents comparable to each other even have their own rivalry who both faced certain times.
Zoro and Luffy both fought and dealt major damage to Kaido.

Sanji's best feats aren't comparable to blocking hakai, fighting Kaido for 10-20 minutes, permanently scarring Kaido and temporarily knocking Kaido out(1002).

Sanji isn't as strong as Zoro. I'm not saying that Zoro can neg diff Sanji or anything, I'm just saying that Zoro is factually stronger than Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.