What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
How often you cop new ones?
I hate
I get two to three pairs of triple whites every summer. I use them at least three times and dash em away. They crease mad quick. I swr, you bring that shoe out of the box and sniff em and it creases. I even had to look up a tutorial on how to uncrease leather and realise I didn't have the patience for that:yasu:
Every other airforces/lunarforces I have are basically suedes, flyknits or rubber (duckboots). The flyknit ones can last up to 2 years without a single tear. They are also very light on the feet.
G Herbo cops atleast 5 pairs a week:crazwhat:

I hate
I get two to three pairs of triple whites every summer. I use them at least three times and dash em away. They crease mad quick. I swr, you bring that shoe out of the box and sniff em and it creases. I even had to look up a tutorial on how to uncrease leather and realise I didn't have the patience for that:yasu:
Every other airforces/lunarforces I have are basically suedes, flyknits or rubber (duckboots). The flyknit ones can last up to 2 years without a single tear. They are also very light on the feet.
G Herbo cops atleast 5 pairs a week:crazwhat:
I got two pairs this year
Bro they dirty so quick it’s mad annoying

YC2 and possibly higher. He is fighting against Killer who damaged Kaido and made him scream so hard.
Hawkins possibly stronger than Queen? lmao in what universe does this make sense to you?

Queen is low diffing Hawkins any time of the day

Also, Killer had ONE attack who managed to make Kaido scream and that was it.

Queen with one attack was able to crack Big Mom's head and knock her out, can't you see the difference in their powers?

Out of portrayal too, how can you think that Hawkins is possibly above Queen lol...

Queen would show these fodders levels

Status
Not open for further replies.