What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Oda is doing a follow up from the Jinbei VS Who's Who battle with the Franky vs Sasaki with their battles seemingly ending one after the other

It shows Franky's growth(and SHs as a whole for the matter) if he really defeated Sasaki, right here when even Sanji was struggling against someone on similar lvl back in PH

But I guess since we're close to end of series, it makes sense that the SHs are getting bumps to be closer to their EOS lvl
Sasaki is not on a "similar" level to Vergo. Vergo is a CoA Hardening master. I'd say even Smoker > Sasaki.

Sasaki at best is comparable to a Trebol or Diamante. Franky was fighting Senor Pink in his base, and without Haki improvements, he would need General Franky to fight them.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't even have a problem with zoro killing kaido . These clowns believe zoro would get his bounty just outta the air?? Every shs bounty would be based on the opponents they defeat ..if all the fucking top tiers in kaidos crew are losing to shs. What makes these idiots think king would lose to marco?? When zoro is around and free and that would be a way for him to get his bounty
Bruh you think sanjis trash ass has coc
Don't talk about delusion

ahhhhh so you're making up the fact that queen and king are equal because Marco was having difficulty facing both of them at the same time... gotcha
Weren't you guys saying in Chapters before it that Queen won't be challenge for Macro and he will beat him? From what I seen Macro was struggling with them and give them props on their power and Queen didn't need Hybrid to hurt Macro, so Idk why insecurity when we know Queen has shown he is Yonko Commander for a reason.

Kaido angry because when he gave the fruit to yamato she didn’t want to eat it instead she ate it when she was hungry
Post automatically merged:

Yamato fighting style is like mink sulong fighting style (carrot sulong)
Nice Luffy parallel
Rip Carrot fans, Oda literally introduced a better version of her :josad:
It seems there's no place for 3 furries on the Sunny Go.

People really believe WsW, Sasaki and even Ulti and P1 are defeated?

Oda has been showing that the Ancient Zoan are super durable, and we have seen this with Jack, Ulti and P1 comming back again and again. Its clear that this is not final defeat, but just a way to make seems like the SH are winning for the F6 to come back with awakening Zoan to fight again.
I want to believe this too but this forum's negativity has gotten to me and it wouldn't surprise me if Oda actually defeats them like this :josad:

Now, let’s be a little magnanimous in victory…most Carrot fans are cool and rational, they’re having a tough time and we should respect that. We all know which people do NOT fall into that category; THOSE asshats might wanna consider leaving the forum, as the next few months will be anything but kind to them :pepedoffy:
Yep. Many Carrot fans are still rational, fortunately. Too bad that there are the irrational ones who expects too much, and in the end they will blame Oda while actually their expectations are the ones which should be blamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.