What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We also have to wait for the color and abilities

if it’s white and has electric powers it’s game over, no mercy for the carrot boys
Like I said, we just need to direct that energy to the ones who deserve it, the others have been amicable throughout this whole thing…but yeah, any arguments from the usual suspects are about to get blasted into oblivion, it’s gonna be thrilling to witness :arnoling:

B

Ballel

I wasnt on OJ so i dont know but i know moe was in cahoots with him because one of the first threads i read when i joined WG was one Erkan made crying because true god moe was banned from here.
:gokulaugh:
So moe was banned in the beginning ?
I wasn't here when Worstgen was newly made. Only joined when Oro Jackson went down.

Shitty looking?
Literally one of the best, it's like Carrot sulong, cool as fuck...
that's why it's shitty ... cause the Great Yamato is now looks like a slightly better version of fucking Carrot

base Yamato was a perfect balance for positive female masculinity
this is too soft cute bullshit worthy for carrot

G

Gorosei Informer

I sorta do!

Orochi was badass in that game
Right?! I've been complaining here and in the recent past on how Oda wasted his Orochi so much after how amazing Okami's Orochi is!

Oda turned one of the most powerful and iconic mythological beings ever into a complete joke with Orochi! So frustrating! It was almost invincible! 8 heads with 8 different elements and now I think about it, this kinda resembles Onigashima? I don't think Onigashima has a giant bell but it should maybe?

Funnily enough, Okami had it's own "official Onigashima" ofc!

Also it's own Kyuubi/Ninetails!
(Although be careful looking up the Ninetails for Okami as well, there's a major spoiler story wise with it!)

Right?! I've been complaining here and in the recent past on how Oda wasted his Orochi so much after how amazing Okami's Orochi is!

Oda turned one of the most powerful and iconic mythological beings ever into a complete joke with Orochi! So frustrating! It was almost invincible! 8 heads with 8 different elements and now I think about it, this kinda resembles Onigashima? I don't think Onigashima has a giant bell but it should maybe?

Funnily enough, Okami had it's own "official Onigashima" ofc!

Also it's own Kyuubi/Ninetails!
(Although be careful looking up the Ninetails for Okami as well, there's a major spoiler story wise with it!)

Hey Kurama! Poor fox, he got lost. 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.