What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

f
Probably something like Luffy vs Katakuri at the end of 895. They probably attacked each other with big moves, but no outcome was shown. That said, its the providers observation to think that it's over. We can make a judgment call once we see pictures.
either way it seems that Oda really intends to take the Tobiroppo out of the equation sooner than expected. and maybe he will not be dragging the fights for too long. expect Robin to defeat Black Maria soon as well. after that the commanders will go down as well.
Queen went hybrid and it looks like that Sanji is managing without using his RS, which means if he decided to use RS, Queen will be knocked down right after that.

This man Moe is out of control he's even going after Weeman now.:milaugh:
After who? I only see toxic side acting out over my appearance like they do to anyone who disagree with and start calling them 'Moe'. You guys know you can talk to him on Youtube. obsession over guy you know where he is and yet you telling others they are 'Moe' is truly no logic to it :milaugh:.
Post automatically merged:

Bruuuh.
Stop putting words into my mouth.
Why are you even trying to get me on your side and at the same time insulting me?
Bruh, you talk to me like this. Idk why you don't remember our conversation prior.

Not insulting you, but you seem to be insulting me even though I compliment as someone I can have good conversation with. Even if we have different opinions, Idk why you got insult me for telling something different from what you think.

H

humanbeing

Luffy will eat meat and comes back at his 100%.
against Crocodile and against Lucci he ate meat as well.
his crewmates are winning their fights and he will win as well but as always he would have the hardest time. he might lose another round as well but he will hurt Kaido much more this time around.

My grammar is not the greatest on here, I have had my fair share of unfairly scolding users on here, but it's very fair to say that you should not be lecturing people on their grammatical skills.

Why would anyone take your advice?
Never said my grammar was perfection either, but you felt need to point out my grammar into start of our conversation and state on 'mirroring' over tagging. If you don't want me called out on being hypocrite, don't actions like that then.

My advice is more credible than guy who upset on someone 'tagging' as 'mirroring' them because their Head Piece ego :kayneshrug:.

beta, your follower. Your not good advice on stopping those from doing drugs from how you act :kayneshrug:.

And I saw more sanji fans talking about sanji vs queen since the previous chapter he was like fighting the dude.

Infact more zoro fans were saying that zoro would be healed the same chapter that luffy would awaken and that's exactly what happened this chapter so......
I saw more saying Zoro would come back next chapter than fight with Sanji vs Queen from your side. Idk what you talking about. They were there, but many were saying Zoro was one to come back, but got debunked on that chapter and even here on that. I don't get what your getting at here.

Status
Not open for further replies.