What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy will do something way better and way more impressive than just scarring Kaido. Luffy will actually defeat him and who knows, maybe even kill him, although Luffy isn't someone who kills people.
Zoro's attack might have scarred Kaido, but Kaido never gave him the respect that Luffy received from him. At the end, Luffy was the one who was still standing and fighting against Kaido, not Zoro.
He saw Luffy use adv CoC and got excited but was quickly disappointed when he defeated Luffy easily again because he put too much expectation into Luffy. That was the 3rd time he beat Luffy.

Zoro will kill Kaido. Kaido isn't a type of person to just stop just because he's been beat or knocked down a few times. He lost seven battles and captured several times and it's still going.

Defeat because sword are still swords, even if the AP is low. Squardo has pierces WB's heart despite low AP.
If Yamato cant defend from Zoro's style, she's dead even if you halve Zoro's AP...
That's not how it works. Swords can be defended against with strong enough COA. That's the whole point of needing AP.

Yamato has shown impressive haki suggesting she is capable of putting up valid defenses. Thinking that someone holding a sword = being able to defeat xyz is ridiculous

He doesnt need to give Zoro any respect, actions speak louder than words.
Luffy is the one who has been defeated by Kaido, fair and square, 4 times already. Zoro was the one standing after Luffy was KOed.
Also, good luck with Luffy killing Kaido when that is the job that only Zoro can do.

If MP Chopper gets clad in haki and lands a clean hit, he will probably demolish everyone except Kaido, Big Mom and Sengoku who have large and tough bodies. We will see, I would bet on the current Chopper if he had CoA buff.

Defeat because sword are still swords, even if the AP is low. Squardo has pierces WB's heart despite low AP.
If Yamato cant defend from Zoro's style, she's dead even if you halve Zoro's AP...

I dont think Zoro is better, I know Zoro is better and you know it too. The difference is that you cant admit it.
Chopper's slap>Sanji's kick is a fact, like it or not.
It's not true. Go on with your ridiculous theory

He doesnt need to give Zoro any respect, actions speak louder than words.
Luffy is the one who has been defeated by Kaido, fair and square, 4 times already. Zoro was the one standing after Luffy was KOed.
Also, good luck with Luffy killing Kaido when that is the job that only Zoro can do.

If MP Chopper gets clad in haki and lands a clean hit, he will probably demolish everyone except Kaido, Big Mom and Sengoku who have large and tough bodies. We will see, I would bet on the current Chopper if he had CoA buff.

I dont think Zoro is better, I know Zoro is better and you know it too. The difference is that you cant admit it.
Chopper's slap>Sanji's kick is a fact, like it or not.
Lol having CoA does not mean chopper jumps 5 tiers lol. He probably won't ever beat anybody has strong has queen the whole series. His BB matchup os Doc Q. I don't see him being YC2 level. Maybe Yc4 or 3.

G

Gorosei Informer

Carrot is gonna take yet another L if she does lol.

:holdthisl::lulz::emohiyo:
Yamato hybrid is so fast like sulong movements and she has claws

Well this aged hilariously well!

:lulz::emohiyo::robinsweat::willsmith:

Poor Carrot though seriously. Oda is really being blatant now. Naito really did damage for Carrot's future in the story, even though she came what 8th in the global popularity polls?!

I can understand why Oda would be so put off but maybe he also realised how overly situational/niche Carrot's fighting style is and he really wanted to bring in more fanservice, a new female character to simp for and especially a way to bring back Oden without cheating/faking his death or resurrecting him too?

Maybe Carrot could join the Grand Fleet instead of the crew at least? She has great chemistry with the SHs though but who knows with Oda....There's also the question whether Zeus is a permanent addition now and thus "another SH to join"? I would say most likely and I did hear that Oda apparently said at some point in the last few years, maybe before WCI even, that multiple people would join the SHs in succession? Maybe this is what he is going for now?

This is all assuming Yamato will join the SHs too ofc but it does seem almost guaranteed at this point. Although things can still go horribly wrong to be fair, she could still die or maybe she just ends up staying in Wano for certain reasons? There's also the potential of Momonosuke joining which I would really be against personally.

If multiple potential SHs are not going to join then, does this mean we potentially already have our new SH with Jinbei joining? Technically he joined as far as Fishman Island even and was a honorary SH from Impel Down imo.

Ths is all so confusing lmao.

:kaidowhat::laughmoji::nicagesmile::jinbewat:

Status
Not open for further replies.