What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Franky but i hope he lost to Sasaki. It's the only way to end the Denjiro/Sasaki plotline and to give Franky a reason to get stronger.
Sasaki should defeat Denjiro in front of Franky and then be defeated by the cyborg, hopefully after he unlocked CoA and without the Shogun
Why are people calling a single panel interaction a plotline. Franky losing just for Denjiro to fight over something mentioned once is pretty goofy.

Page One and Ulti were mistreated by Kaido in that he didn't seem to give enough merit to them unlike with Jack just gazing at his talk. And of course Big Mom made them dirty. I think both will presumably survive and join another crew, that would render them honor.
In what way were they mistreated? Ulti was going to kill Nami if she didn’t declare that Luffy would never be the pirate king instead of Kaido.

I feel like people make up details to justify their own fan fiction, Ulti and Page One are extremely loyal.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not so into this yamato plot..like confusing the powerlevel..

Yamato is kaido daughter (Like katakuri as big mom son)..now she's been some chapter stalling kaido alone, While luffy cannot do and lose..

Let say kaido stalled due to father and daughter state, making kaido don't fight full power and do not want to beat her right away..

If yes, this doesn't make sense..supposesly a yonkou need to quickly control the situation.. Especially now his army is in a mess (losing almost 40% in terms of number)..

Its not i dislike yamato.. It just like throwing a new character (started in middle of onigashima war and make it strong & suddenly pivotal).. Plot wise unfair for the other char such as, scabbard oden build up, kid and supernova power improvement all over the years, shown as yamato above jinbe that is more senior and well known for years as strong shichibukai (since yamato meet ace moment)..
he even openly said that he was only going to stall until luffy comes up again. plus he is the perfect foil for momonosuke. oden's biggest mistake was following his dreams and not looking for his country. thereby he failed to inherit his father's will. we now see momonosuke struggle to live up to his father's will and yamato outright reject his father's will. its not a coincidence that oden's son is a dragon like kaido and kaido's son is literally calling himself oden. The arc will conclude with something about yamato and momo freely entrusting each other with the dreams of their fathers, or something with momo becoming the shogun of wano and yamato becoming the "oden" of strawhat pirates.

Luffy stalled and fought Kaido. There's nothing saying Yamato won't be overpowered eventually.
Yea agree, we all know she will lose eventually plot wise..

It just she stealing the spotlight facing the current strongest creature in one piece, alone & more than 1 chapters..

While even respected figure like jinbe, fan favourite sanji, loyal and current wano plot narrator kinemon & scabbard, or the most senior yc marco didn't have that stalling kaido spotlight.. :(

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yea agree, we all know she will lose eventually plot wise..

It just she stealing the spotlight facing the current strongest creature in one piece, alone & more than 1 chapters..

While even respected figure like jinbe, fan favourite sanji, loyal and current wano plot narrator kinemon & scabbard, or the most senior yc marco didn't have that stalling kaido spotlight.. :(
it is important that yamato has to do it so to outright reject kaidos will of yamato becoming the shogun of wano.

In what way were they mistreated? Ulti was going to kill Nami if she didn’t declare that Luffy would never be the pirate king instead of Kaido.

I feel like people make up details to justify their own fan fiction, Ulti and Page One are extremely loyal.
What the hell are you on about?

Misvalued by Kaido himself and of course mistreated by Big Mom who was under the effect of Mother Mode anyway.

Not really mistreated in another sense anyway.

Franky has been fighting Sasaki for damn near 20 chapters and people are upset that the rest of the fight is seemingly finished after taking the majority of the chapter.
Well I'm upset :josad:. The Jinbe v Who's Who fight being as short as it was, is already ridiculous enough and the length of the fight was one the main reasons Who's Who came out of it looking like a scrub but is whatever at this point, I'm over that. However, Franky v Sasaki getting 1/2 or 3/4 of a chapter of proper focus is not acceptable imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.