What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 10 most successful new gen pirates in history according to my book.

1. Kid
2. Sanji
3. Luffy
4. Killer
5. Bege
6. Heat
7. Chopper
8. Cat mink
9. Wire
10. Usopp

Did I miss any fraud swordsman?
You can sum this comment up by looking at your profile picture

I.E the i need to respond to my own comments to get my own point accross

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Beats the fuck out of me; I like her for her potential as a member of Luffy’s crew, the fact that she’s rebelling against her tyrant of a father, and the abilities we’ve seen as well as the ones we haven’t. Even if I were a “simp,” there are cuter OP girls out there, I wouldn’t personally pick Yamato in that regard…but she’s gonna be a major part of the last bit of the story, too many babies in denial over that fact.
Nah bro

B

Ballel

By the way, in case a mythical zoan doesn't fit the Straw Hats to begin with, that design's aesthetics fit even less (and if it ends up being a Qilin it will be interesting since Chopper is already there).
Then we'd be in the same discussion we had when people expected Carrot to be the next nakama. Some were comparing her to Chopper some argued that Oda seemed to write them as opposites peronality wise.

Yamato's Zoan form looks elegant. The Sulong similarities has me wondering if there's electricity emanating from them. If so, it might be Yamato's fruit is based on the Raiju, beast partner of Raijin. Luffy resembles Raijin when in G4, so that might be the case. Yamato has a canine look, and Raiju is usually depicted as such, too.
agreed, also yamatos debut chapter was "Thunder"

B

Ballel

I know that Kaios is (rightfully) getting shit from all sides at the moment, but let’s not ignore the fact that this guy is quoting HIMSELF to talk shit about Zoro…if you were smart, you’d at least charge the guy some rent for being so deeply embedded in your brain.
He forgot to switch to his alt account

I know it hurts when Oda debunk you like a fraud.

All I pointed is that you followed that retarded Sanji vs King train and you backed up people who said that he will fight him because of XYZ.

Now you are doing the same shit with Ryokugyu and you will also get debunked on this one.

Your credibility is lower than casual Sanji stan and you not even a Sanji fan. You just a bandwagoner.

You apparently like Kidd. Then u said u like Zoro. Then u like Sanji and shit on Zoro.

YOU ARE A FAKE.
The guy isnt even Kidd fan tbh. All this Kidd dick sucking started when people bullied him into it. First he was Sanji fan and pretending to be Zoro fan too but always talked shit about Zoro, so people saw it and called him candyboi/pretender n shi. Now the guy is using this Kidd fake fan ID, while still talkin shit about zoro:milaugh:

But that is actually totally the opposite.
Oda want that people like his work, separate it from the anime. That people should witness his manga not just the anime. I doubt Oda thinking stuff like that, yes he respect Toei but he also don't see them as canon stuff overall.
Wow, didn't know you were tight with Oda like that

If you ever feel depressed in life, don’t be down

Remember Mihawk became the wss and snuck his way into the Goat debate. Ability-wise he's not even clear of Vista ..👍

Nothing is impossible 💯

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
You’re not one of the brats, Blother, but the sooner you accept this, the easier it’ll be once it happens :halt:
I have accepted her character. I have not accepted nor understood simping for her. :lusalty:Unfortunately whether we (I) like it or not, fanbase wanking of a character rubs off on us (me) the wrong way.

My brother here, @Shisui_038 a straight male with common sense even started simping for Yamatoe. This apocalypse is coming :noo:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Status
Not open for further replies.