What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece newbies: Page One, Sasaki, and Who's Who are defeated and will not get up again.

Let me enlighten you again,

This was the last panel from chapter 404. Fukuro looks defeated. However, Fukurou wasn't defeated until chapter 407.

This was the last panel from chapter 414. Jabra looks defeated. However, Jabra wasn't defeated until chapter 415.

This was the last panel from chapter 1012. Ulti looks defeated. However, Ulti gets up again in the next chapter.

This was from chapter 1013. Ulti looks more dead than just being defeated. However, Ulti gets up again LOOL and attacks Usopp.

I can go all day with similar panels where a character looks defeated but he gets up one more time:

That is to say, stop saying Sasaki, Who's Who are defeated because they are not. It's getting fucking cringy and annoying. We will see them one more time.
ALL THAT SHIT AIN'T GOIN CONVINCE US YOU BETTER DRAW THEM BACK UP THEN SINCE YOU SO CONFIDENCE :lusalty:PROVE US WRONG

Yep. It's all because they don't want to admit that they're dissatisfied with certain aspects of the arc.
The reason why people wanted the raid to fail was that they were dissatisfied with how the tension had been handled in the arc.
Nothing actually suggested the raid failing. In fact, what we keep hearing over and over is "we win or we die".
i never understood the "raid will fail" people. the raid already failed. the scabbards didnt kill kaido and several of them are dying. this is already post-failure

What do you mean wrapping up? You're talking as if the war will end in 15 chapters hhhh

- We are still in ACT THREE.
- Usopp hasn't defeated Page One yet.
- Few numbers are still not defeated.
- Queen vs Sanji.
- Marco vs King.
- Inu vs Jack.
- Perospero vs Neko.
- BM vs Robin and Brook.
- Carrot will come back again.

....etc the list is long.

This is far from being over.
peopl;e are capping and think oda will skip all this

And Luffy failed. He didn't have it. He has failed to defeat Kaido every single time he faced him.

Why is it when Luffy failed it is not an issue. People believe he will face Kaido again and best him even though he currently doesn't have the power or strength to defeat Kaido.

But it's impossible for Zoro will face Kaido again even though the citizens of Wano wants him dead, Luffy doesn't have to correct tools to kill him, and it is common for Straw Hats to grow during battle. Oda has set up three major growths for Zoro. Fully master enma, improve skills with CoC and forge a black blade.
I believe this has already been explained. But Luffy hasn't gone all out just yet. That much is very clear unlike Zoro.
Also Luffy is the only person who has come close to actually being able to challenge Kaido in 1v1 until Yamato.

And Luffy failed. He didn't have it. He has failed to defeat Kaido every single time he faced him.

Why is it when Luffy failed it is not an issue. People believe he will face Kaido again and best him even though he currently doesn't have the power or strength to defeat Kaido.

But it's impossible for Zoro will face Kaido again even though the citizens of Wano wants him dead, Luffy doesn't have to correct tools to kill him, and it is common for Straw Hats to grow during battle. Oda has set up three major growths for Zoro. Fully master enma, improve skills with CoC and forge a black blade.
Dude , i am sure about zoro can do all of thing. but not right now.
Luffy has totally been failed so far. But you missed one point. before last KO , luffy learned coc coating and gave hurt Kaido . And he was not even G4 tier. Also , come on , star of one piece is Luffy .
But zoro did not even noticed he has a coc righ now . how can you expect zoro will use coc very effectively.
By the way,
Zoro has a great three potential skills. But zoro will face BB , Shanks and Mihawk crew .
assuming all three potential come true to kill Kaido . What will oda write about zoro to improve skill rest of arc.
three arc three skills . that is logic .

Drake confirmed to be the strongest tobi roppo and he still fighting Apoo?
X-Drake=Apoo>Ulti>Page One>rest
No, they haven't fought for a while. The last time we saw Apoo he was trying to figure out how to get by Drake and Hyou to reach chopper.

Post automatically merged:

base sanji >>> Doffy, Ace, Killer, Jinbei, apoo, X fraud, hawkins, bege, cracker, queen, king, vista, jozu, Crocodile, moria, 9 scabbards
Sanji needs to do a whole lot more than what he has to prove he's that strong. All he's done is evade Queens attacks. He has damaged Queen very little. How would he defeat Jozu?

One Piece newbies: Page One, Sasaki, and Who's Who are defeated and will not get up again.

Let me enlighten you again,

This was the last panel from chapter 404. Fukuro looks defeated. However, Fukurou wasn't defeated until chapter 407.

This was the last panel from chapter 414. Jabra looks defeated. However, Jabra wasn't defeated until chapter 415.

This was the last panel from chapter 1012. Ulti looks defeated. However, Ulti gets up again in the next chapter.

This was from chapter 1013. Ulti looks more dead than just being defeated. However, Ulti gets up again LOOL and attacks Usopp.

I can go all day with similar panels where a character looks defeated but he gets up one more time:

That is to say, stop saying Sasaki, Who's Who are defeated because they are not. It's getting fucking cringy and annoying. We will see them one more time.
Preach.
I'll stan their return till the end even if i take the biggest L :catsweat:

i never understood the "raid will fail" people. the raid already failed. the scabbards didnt kill kaido and several of them are dying. this is already post-failure
Pretty much Morj started pushing that idea heavily because the community overall wasn't happy with how "easy" things were going for the alliance.
Shit like "the plan has to go wrong" was spreading fast.
Breaking news: the plan has been going wrong since the beginning of the arc.

They're still waiting for the Alliance to lose every fight (so Tobi Roppo come back and beat Straw Hats)
They're waiting for Onigashima to sit on the Flower Capital and destroy Wano. (Apparently it's meant to represent failure)
Lastly, they're waiting for the alliance to all get imprisoned because of the "Usopp prison plotline" (pretty much a reach).

Status
Not open for further replies.