My Hero Academia Chapter 320 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Wait so people are upset Deku has friends that care for him and instead of beating his wounded ass to a pulp they are trying to make him realize he doesnt need to leave and take it on all on himself?
Post automatically merged:

Yes.

Usually I wouldn't mind but since their plan is to get him back to UA, I don't want this to happen. Let's stop this bullshit friendship power
Dude.

Did you have your friends showcase any mental and moral support to you ever?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
u shouldve see reddit twitter etc mfs wanted deku to stomp the class that s why they upset :milaugh:
That doesn't even make sense from a story telling perspective lmao.

Bakugo and Todoroki are supposed to be rivals/near Deku's level.

Wait so people are upset Deku has friends that care for him and instead of beating his wounded ass to a pulp they are trying to make him realize he doesnt need to leave and take it on all on himself?
Post automatically merged:

Dude.

Did you have your friends showcase any mental and moral support to you ever?
Again, I'm not against them wanting to help Deku(I'm against them wanting Deku to go back to UA) , it's obvious he needs help and what they are doing its correct. I don't want them to fight neither.

But that's for Deku as a character, now If I talk about the story I don't want Deku returning to UA and doing their school life once again knowing that outside de school territory its a lawless country with villains doing whatever they want and without enough heroes to stop them all.

I wouldn't mind if the students also go outside with Deku and fight alongside him but that it's not the objective they are trying to achieve so I'm against what they are trying to do.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Again, I'm not against them wanting to help Deku(I'm against them wanting Deku to go back to UA) , it's obvious he needs help and what they are doing its correct. I don't want them to fight neither.

But that's for Deku as a character, now If I talk about the story I don't want Deku returning to UA and doing their school life once again knowing that outside de school territory its a lawless country with villains doing whatever they want and without enough heroes to stop them all.

I wouldn't mind if the students also go outside with Deku and fight alongside him but that it's not the objective they are trying to achieve so I'm against what they are trying to do.
UA is nothing more than HQ - bat cave
1A will also go and fight

Tho i sus Shigi will attack UA

Status
Not open for further replies.