What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Oda forget about Marco and King? Lol
I unironically am starting to think that the Marco vs King fight will be offscreened until Kaido and everyone else is defeated.

King’s backstory will come into play then when the alliance captures him. I think King’s race might be important to the endgame of the series.
Post automatically merged:

Like Sanji understand anything about tech he just a cook.
He’s literally a power ranger.

Zoro and Luffy train simultaneously*
Zoro haters: Zoro won't fight Kaido with Luffy
Zoro fights Kaido and nearly kills him

Zoro and Luffy recover simultaneously*
Zoro haters: Zoro will fight Ling
Oda: Do not slander the Grandmaster that is Zoro
Zoro fights and kills Kaido
You do realize Zoro be fighting YC lvl opponent while Luffy is going to beat Kaido as many stated him to be even Zoro.

Reading comprehension skills.

Translation, enma forces me to release more of my haki then I wish if I can't property control the sword. I used too little haki so now I need to release a little bit more haki.

Zoro never stated enma has its own power.
I'm not saying Enma was able to Oden's haki but it's possible, the sword before the dragon twister looked completely different from the others.
And even if it was just Zoro's haki, Zoro needed Enma to use such a huge amount of it.

For the dragon twister he used a lot of his CoA, more than he could without Enma.
When he used Asura and his normal level of CoA he couldn't cut Kaido and was forced to let Enma suck most of his CoA to hurt him.
Makes more sense to me than Kaido's attack being deflected, the drawing doesn't lie:kayneshrug:
Zoro 'clashed' with Kaido's skin, there would have been a single huge impact if he deflected that kind of attack. It's not a swing

I just find it funny that like literally the page before, Franky makes Sasaki go white eyed with General Cannon, to which he recovers immediately. Yet when it happens again on the next page (where it it oh so conveniently transitions before we see if he's out or not) from Radical Beam, some people here are fully convinced he's done.

Oh well, here's to waiting a month before we find out. Same shit'll happen to Black Maria and we'll have to wait even more, watch:kayneshrug:
Sasaki will be back, but that's Radical Beam look devastating.

Status
Not open for further replies.