What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Sasaki's Full Zoan and Hybrid so gigantic, but Kaidou and Queen don't get bigger in their hybrid forms even tho they are the biggest animals in the BP's. Shit makes no sense.
And what is this whole helicopter nonsense?

So the ending of the fight is the same as W'sW's. Unclear.
And it would be laughable if Sasaki is defeated, because of one radical beam hit lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why is Sasaki's Full Zoan and Hybrid so gigantic, but Kaidou and Queen don't get bigger in their hybrid forms even tho they are the biggest animals in the BP's. Shit makes no sense.
And what is this whole helicopter nonsense?

So the ending of the fight is the same as W'sW's. Unclear.
And it would be laughable if Sasaki is defeated, because of one radical beam hit lol
kaido did get bigger tho? base kaido was shorter than bigmom who was riding zeus while hybrid kaido is as tall as bigmom on zeus. the rest are spot on.

now the headcanon is "big mom didnt hurt queen and forced him into hybrid but sanji did" HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHH

Big mom in OLIN state TWO SHOTTED queen without using haki btw. queen was KNOCKED OUT COLD in both the manga and the anime.

as page one explained in his fight against sanji, while fighting a speedster like sanji hybrid is more convenient. similarly while fighting a tank like big mom while specifically targeting to use brachio bomb on her while she is DISTRACTED, it is OBVIOUS that queen used full beast form.

but yeah lets read Sanji Piece where Sanji AP is stronger than Big mom and Katakuri lolol.
Bm didnt two shot queen at all. Are you reading two piece or something? Queen was hit and played dead. After that he used brachyo bomber and literally knocked out big meme (which made her get her memories back).

Nobody ever said Zoro isn't fear of anything pleb, in fact there plenty exemple of Zoro showing fear in this manga - he just a human.
Also stop projecting on me you the only one here who care for Zoro fear of needles and is insecure and forcing headcanons as canon lol
You guys did and we see Zoro is afraid of needles, but your on cope to denied it like you denied 'ZKK' lol.

Your projecting me on your side to think I am someone else, so Idk what your talking about. I brought up needles given you guys act insecure when users were stating about it. Not my fault it debunked your Head Piece again.
another day and what we see moe crying
Zolo, did you got lessons in grammar school, yet? Come back when you know how to do sentences, kid. Hard to understand what your saying. 'Moe Fetish' isn't language for English.
The candyboi is projecting on us all his traits lol
Penname like 'Crydo' you seem to be one crying with your quotes to me. Not even fanboy, but you keep thinking I am because I told your talk is BS lol.
literally ran away from him lol

stop reading sanji piece and read the fucking manga or watch the anime lmao. botlike response.

again, do us all a favour and READ THE FUCKING MANGA. actually living deep in the sanji headcanon. black maria almost killed sanji - this is canon. pls just log off and go outside your mother's basement, talk to irl people & touch some grass. actual delusion.
He beaten PO. If your using Anime, you do realize same Anime have Zoro breaking his sword to a fodder? There are scenes that are canon and non-canon. Idk why you guy every scene is canon.

Stop being idiot on Head Piece and get off the 'Anime is Canon' when only certain scenes are canon, not all.

Again do many a favor and read the manga yourself. Cause same manga have him beating PO who never came back after the fight which why Drake and Hawkins were on the mission. Why you bringing in Maria? He doesn't fight women. This not how Zoro fainting to Kamazou is like, bruh. Lol the kid living in his own mother's basement talking about headcannon and drugs when he is on them himself :kayneshrug:.

Try again on comebacks, kid.
He don't even read Two Piece he read fanfics :luffylaugh:
Nah, I read canon. Though I know Zoro beating Kaido is Head Piece. You guys are like shit when it comes to the facts :kayneshrug:.

can't say i didn't see this coming. with all the build up around luffy's divinity, oda is finally at the point where he is gonna start creating some out of no where baseless BS just to break the momentum of other favorite characters, specially the supernovas.

YALL HEAR ME OUT

Kaido acknowledges Yamato's strength.. and him telling flying 6 to bring her for them to have a chance against the calamities, so basically Kaido meant that someone capable enough to bring a restricted Yamato would prove one's eligibility to fight a Calamity .. and restricted Yamato was seen casually clashing with ulti and even knocking her out for
minutes.. with her restricted strength... and she was able to keep up with base pissed luffy and gear 3 moves while on defence which luffy just showed to nearly loosed Pay Pay's jaw (ancient zoan)

So if beating a nerfed Yamato (who was able to do all that in her restricted state) would grants them a fight with a Calamity..which logically be more arduous than beating a restricted Yamato.. and considering the fact that a F6 would rather choose jack as an opponent over King or Queen for better chances and seeing how WW smirked when Jack was the one who said "no probs kaido"
:cantseeme:
Then theoretically Yamato (not restricted) would beat the strongest flying 6 unrestricted without her DF but with her DF she scales above Jack considering how Sulong Neko and Inu did against Jack and Kaido acknowledges jacks strength to but puts the Minks Sulong above jack.

The reason why I'm stating this is coz.. if Yamato by any stretch of reality is on Queen's level..

then with that logic sanji would be doing as well as she is atm with Kaido.... or better as sanji shall beat queen... atm as things stand i believe jimbe can whoop Jack as well so... Yamato may possibly be over him as well.. and near around Sanji's stakes... depending on how sanji does thing...whether High diff or extreme the gap between Yamato and Sanji would increase and decrease accordingly.

Just common comparison, sanji doesn't need to fight a Yonko 1v1 to scale his strength.. i believe kaido is just stalling Yamato.. he isn't "Worked up" like hd was fighting a nerfed luffy.. so Zoro should theoretically do better than sanji and Yamato.. all out against kaido.

YALL HEAR ME OUT

Kaido acknowledges Yamato's strength.. and him telling flying 6 to bring her for them to have a chance against the calamities, so basically Kaido meant that someone capable enough to bring a restricted Yamato would prove one's eligibility to fight a Calamity .. and restricted Yamato was seen casually clashing with ulti and even knocking her out for
minutes.. with her restricted strength... and she was able to keep up with base pissed luffy and gear 3 moves while on defence which luffy just showed to nearly loosed Pay Pay's jaw (ancient zoan)

So if beating a nerfed Yamato (who was able to do all that in her restricted state) would grants them a fight with a Calamity..which logically be more arduous than beating a restricted Yamato.. and considering the fact that a F6 would rather choose jack as an opponent over King or Queen for better chances and seeing how WW smirked when Jack was the one who said "no probs kaido"
Then theoretically Yamato (not restricted) would beat the strongest flying 6 unrestricted without her DF but with her DF she scales above Jack considering how Sulong Neko and Inu did against Jack and Kaido acknowledges jacks strength to but puts the Minks Sulong above jack.

The reason why I'm stating this is coz.. if Yamato by any stretch of reality is on Queen's level..

then with that logic sanji would be doing as well as she is atm with Kaido.... or better as sanji shall beat queen... atm as things stand i believe jimbe can whoop Jack as well so... Yamato may possibly be over him as well.. and near around Sanji's stakes... depending on how sanji does thing...whether High diff or extreme the gap between Yamato and Sanji would increase and decrease accordingly.

Just common comparison, sanji doesn't need to fight a Yonko 1v1 to scale his strength.. i believe kaido is just stalling Yamato.. he isn't "Worked up" like hd was fighting a nerfed luffy.. so Zoro should theoretically do better than sanji and Yamato.. all out against kaido.
I only liked your comment becauae it seemed like you put alot of effort into it. Didnt really read it.

YALL HEAR ME OUT

This is a new level of cope for the fact that Sanji hasn't fought any Yonkou :jay-he::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.