What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
His AP is reason he defeated Drake and he wasn't trying for PO, but still beat him given he never came back. I think miscommunications on that part given PO didn't have anything to come back if he was 'active', but he didn't come back to the mission.
again cap. PO wasn't fully knocked out and same can be said for drake as well. there's just no way that someone who clashed equally with fucking oven the previous arc can two shot queen into hybrid form. that's mega cap right there. sanji needs to use raid suit with DJ to achieve stuff like that which he will in due time in this fight against queen.

looking at raw i think yamato might be a wolf/fox instead of a kirin as i thought first.
if she is a wolf that is bad because she will probably have white fur. meaning oda just gave her a design that makes her look like every sulong he drew in this arc.

Queen probably has crazy exploding punch on his arm too probably King Kong gun level pre adv coa

:crazwhat:
His small hair claw alone is aleardy the equivalent of a whole Squad of Franky's since it can spam Franky's greatest weapon.

Queen has multiple of those, and his modified arm probably hides some crazy stuff with how much bigger it is. Man might drop a nuke :crazwhat:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Don’t forget queen has a Suciide oni virus as last resort + awakening

awakening + ice oni is op omg

Now I see why Oda make Sanji low diff hybrid queen becusse he still saving awakening and ice oni

Status
Not open for further replies.