What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about my grammar isnt an insult lool. Do I look like I care what Moe thinks about my grammar. It happened in the manga and it was cannon so cry about it. When did zoro show he is afraid of sharp objects tho? And talking better than someone who doesn't use english literally never isnt something to brag about. And isnt you the same guy who said " do you conversation" lmao
You talking to me like you care and crying about it. From how your acting, your not giving me reason to say otherwise about it. I mean evidence on Hawkins' nails, Kamazou's Scythe, etc..

English isn't my first language either though, so again not bragging, but telling you. Also didn't get whatever you said on that sentence.

It wasFodders that did the whole acting and caught the guy. And if he has this amazing CoO that sanji fans talk about why he fell for it or didnt dodge. Nobody said beat them, he could dodge but in the end he got caught again by fodders.:choppawhat:
It was her web though that stick on him and preventing him from moving to get attack though. Maria did use her powers and got involved. Not Sanji moving and they hit him. He got stuck and they then hit him. Also it's in his character to protect women especially would you really ignore a woman being 'assaulted' if you heard it too? There reason why he did that. He beaten male side before he stopped with female side as again he can't harm women. It's Kalifia's situation and we know that.

Nah, bruh. RS was never meant for power as his power is still his fighting style. You don't get power from being invisible.
Yeah, keep believing in that when the raid suit grants: Speed (and speed is = strength), armor, shield, flying abilities, invisibility. Are we going to forget how Sanji was fighting against Page One? In the raid suit Sanji's fighting style is completely different, Sanji turns invisible and hits his opponent while he can't see him.

Yeah, keep believing in that when the raid suit grants: Speed (and speed is = strength), armor, shield, flying abilities, invisibility. Are we going to forget how Sanji was fighting against Page One? In the raid suit Sanji's fighting style is completely different, Sanji turns invisible and hits his opponent while he can't see him.

The rat technique: hide, hit and run.

ı laughed.
But with my ass :)
I've explained it here👇👇👇👇👇
I've said this in previous thread but I'm going to prepare people for what's to come here and other threads too: Oda's goal for Sanji is to break his will, Sanji doesn't want to use the raid suit–at least not fully. There's a clear ideology battle between Sanji and Judge, Sanji can't use the raid suit as long as he still has at least some level of self respect and will power, so Oda's goal is to break Sanji's will completely so that he can accept himself as a complete failure and with that, accept the raid suit as well.

How is Oda going to break Sanji's will? By making him to lose to Queen! Sanji will first lose to Queen, then he will have the break down moment when he will remember his father's words and accept himself as failure and use the raid suit against Queen. Everyone will be shocked, and then thanks to absolutely absurd power ups Sanji will mid diff Queen.

You talking to me like you care and crying about it. From how your acting, your not giving me reason to say otherwise about it. I mean evidence on Hawkins' nails, Kamazou's Scythe, etc..

English isn't my first language either though, so again not bragging, but telling you. Also didn't get whatever you said on that sentence.
You the one who are talking about grammar when you have nothing to say. How does those fights show he scared of them? He literally took them on. Do you even know what scared mean bozo.

There you go again you have nothing to say. We have been debating before and you never talked about grammar, but now when you clown ass get in the corner you bring the most cliche thing

Status
Not open for further replies.