My Hero Academia Chapter 320 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shoto, Bakugo literally only beat him because of plot

again I don’t get why people waste time power scaling this shit. Hori has made it clear that he doesn’t care for power scaling that much
You understand that if Shoto used fire against Bakugo he would literally turn Bakugo into a nuke?

Bakugo would've won still.

You understand that if Shoto used fire against Bakugo he would literally turn Bakugo into a nuke?

Bakugo would've won still.
I don't see it, the manga was portraying Shoto as the strongest student at the time.

Again powerscaling in this series is stupid. Literally the only people to win 1v1 with no technicalities are All Might and Deku. Every other fight is pretty much the heroes jumping the villains or pis

G

Gorosei Informer

Meanwhile instantly bodied the whole class with only 1 quirk and extremely difficult to use one.
All Might also didn't need all these extra quirks amd vestiges either.

Great to see 1-A working together like this, Deku acting like the villain to unite his classmates together, what a "hero" ironically.
:smoothieduck::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Are people upset Deku has friends that care for him :milaugh:
Too unrealistic and unrelatable for me.

:josad:

Bakugou tells Deku that they already know he unlocked the 4th, 5th and 6ths quirks.
- He also mocks him a bit more, saying that even his "artstyle" change a little
- Deku thanks then for coming after him, and then uses Smokescreen trying to escape.
- Uraraka recognizes it as being the 6th's quirk.
- Bakugou uses a new technique, Shockwave Landmine, and dissipates all the smoke
Did I missed something ? How those brats knows about who were previous users and their quirks ?
Deku is not Naruto and those previous users are not former Hokages

don't see it, the manga was portraying Shoto as the strongest student at the time.

Again powerscaling in this series is stupid. Literally the only people to win 1v1 with no technicalities are All Might and Deku. Every other fight is pretty much the heroes jumping the villains or pis
bakugo grew past that
even with fire bakugo wouldve destroyed todoroki howitzer was to strong + bakug didn t even had his gauntlets in the festival
bakugo before power up in the war was above 30% deku now he got a power up to his exp got faster and stronger
bakugo got more speed more combat skills more agility and has the power to back him up
todoroki is outclassed hard
@Seth

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Meanwhile instantly bodied the whole class with only 1 quirk and extremely difficult to use one.
All Might also didn't need all these extra quirks amd vestiges either.

Great to see 1-A working together like this, Deku acting like the villain to unite his classmates together, what a "hero" ironically.
:smoothieduck::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Too unrealistic and unrelatable for me.

:josad:
Deku will never surpass All Might in terms of raw use of the enhancement quirk which is the base of OFA.

That's why he gets all these quirks to be more "versatile" type of hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.