Future Events Who are the 3 straw hat most likely to die at the EOS ?

If Oda decides to kill a straw hat by the EOS‚ it will most likely be just one straw hat max ( other than Luffy if he decides to continue the Roger parallels ) but who do you think would be the top 3 candidates for that. I think max may be Luffy plus another straw hat if Oda actually goes with it. Don't include Brook

- Luffy ( If Oda decides to continue the Roger parallels )
- Jinbei ( Non straw hat for most of the story and just joined )
- Robin ( After deciphering all the poneglyphs‚ she gets killed‚ but dies knowing she achieved her dream )

These are my top 3 whom I think are in danger of Oda killing if he decides to kill a/many straw hat. I think the East Blue ones are safe along with Brook

Usopp will be warrior of the sea and his dream come true.
2. Excep Usopp , Oda dont kill anybody. Because their dream need to see after war.
The only one who does not have dream is Jimbei. May be him. But a little chance.
I think Oda only kills characters for story purposes‚ not to make a show or a war realistic. Characters like Whitebeard‚ Ace‚ Pedro‚ Vergo‚ Monet‚ Yasui‚ Kanjuro and maybe some Scabbards. So unless Oda got daring in killing non flashback characters post time skip‚ I don't see how him killing off Pell or Konis chan father would progress the story ( even if not realistic )
Post automatically merged:

Knowing how Oda likes to parallel Luffy with Roger‚ Luffy is most at risk. Though I hope it never happens. Enough with the Roger's parallels‚ I have had it lol

Usopp will be warrior of the sea and his dream come true.
2. Excep Usopp , Oda dont kill anybody. Because their dream need to see after war.
The only one who does not have dream is Jimbei. May be him. But a little chance.
I doubt Oda would kill anybody off, but Usopp dying like this would be one of the greatest moments in One Piece. Specially if it is after he's recognized by the giants as a warrior worthy of their respect and he proves his bravery against Big Mom.

I think Oda only kills characters for story purposes‚ not to make a show or a war realistic. Characters like Whitebeard‚ Ace‚ Pedro‚ Vergo‚ Monet‚ Yasui‚ Kanjuro and maybe some Scabbards. So unless Oda got daring in killing non flashback characters post time skip‚ I don't see how him killing off Pell or Konis chan father would progress the story ( even if not realistic )
Post automatically merged:

Knowing how Oda likes to parallel Luffy with Roger‚ Luffy is most at risk. Though I hope it never happens. Enough with the Roger's parallels‚ I have had it lol
All of strawhats dream interesting with after final war.
To become pirate king , Luffy have to see after war.
To see All blue , Sanji have to see after war.
To become WSS , Zoro have to see after war and will fight Mihawk. (İf it happen before , ı dont know.)
To draw world map , Nami have to see after war.
To read all of ancient things , Robin have to see after war.
To see Sunnys world tour , Franky have to see after war.
Brook - Laboon.
Chopper - medicine that cure everything.
But , as a story , If Usopp will play significant role in the final arc and he dies , he can yell I become warrior of the sea . Thus , his dream will come true . and his story can be told generation by generation as a legandary. And that would be very impreessive and stunning.