Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Back in the day the excuse was if you leaked everything early you could get a lot of unwanted attention on you.
The excuse to have the fandom at their feet.

If they release early, they lose it too early... They need expectation and followers etc...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No, it's just hilarious to me that the response I get most often is a generic "Zoro is too strong" as a counterargument.

Ironically I'm being called a wall, yet nobody here actually acknowledges my comments about reading 1015/1016 and the story explicitly stating, between Yamato, Momo and Luffy himself, that Luffy will win.

This literally has nothing to do with Zoro. Zoro is not involved in the dialogue. The last thing Zoro said about Kaido was leaving him to Luffy. Yet, people use some weird assumption that because Luffy ran out of Haki, Kaido is back to being half Zoro's fight based on nothing but an assumption of what he's going to do ("Zoro isn't going to listen to his captain" is a big one). They can't even acknowledge after this, that 1015/1016 happened already to counterargue it.

Yet, I'm the "wall" for refusing to agree with "Zoro is too strong" arguments. You guys get waaaaay into powerscaling
You are constantly talking about matchups. It's not far from power scaling if you ask me.

Even when you explained what really was your target with Zoro vs King. It doesn't make sense now. Do you know King's current portrayal and what Zoro is capable after his roof show off?

Yes. It's just pointless. I wouldn't mind if King was some monster like Katakuri and hyped by Kaido or something. His portrayal died once Onigashima started and you know this.

Zoro should have 1 vs 1 I agree but unfortunately it can't happen this arc.

What do you mean really? a bunch of dudes got caught for providing early spoilers just last year, then after some time 106.101 took over the job and started posting them. You guys talk like it doesn't happen and it's some kind of "fantasy". Dude it just happened 1 year ago.
Yea lmao that was when TCB just came into the mix too

We got scans on Wednesday and spoils Sunday night :suresure:

J

Joy D. MADS

What do you mean really? a bunch of dudes got caught for providing early spoilers just last year, then after some time 106.101 took over the job and started posting them. You guys talk like it doesn't happen and it's some kind of "fantasy". Dude it just happened 1 year ago.
They can't control every forum... And they can post some bits of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.