Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What's with Bezos? Why is everyone talking about him?
He is the owner of Amazon worth over $200 Billion *gulp*, he recently went to space with his brother and few other ppl. I heard you have to shell out 30mill just to tag along and enjoy this life changing experience for a total of 10 minutes.
I never knew I was broke until today:lusalty:

People getting mad at Bezos, dude is just using / abusing the system you dumb fucks follow every day. Cry more. Whenever people are talking about people with lower income than them, "fuck'em", when they think about rich people above them, "this is wrong, it shouldn't be like this".

Fuck off hypocrites.

:kayneshrug:

People getting mad at Bezos, dude is just using / abusing the system you dumb fucks follow every day. Cry more. Whenever people are talking about people with lower income than them, "fuck'em", when they think about rich people above them, "this is wrong, it shouldn't be like this".

Fuck off hypocrites.

I grew in the hood, a famous saying is “mind yo pockets”

rich people don’t affect me personally, I don’t get this obsession with them. And no, wealth isn’t limited I have a college degree in business.

Fuck off hypocrites.

Jeff Bezos is a sack of shit, treats his workers like absolute shit all whist not giving 2 shits

People are mad because rich people lobby congress and freely abuse the tax codes so they pay less income tax than your average income american. Because half of the American's got manipulated into believing trickle down economics work

People are mad because congress basically lets rich people manipulate the system. More American's actually want Wage increases to have a better standard and quality of living.

You act like everyone is just cool with this "system" LOL

Jeff Bezos is a sack of shit, treats his workers like absolute shit all whist not giving 2 shits

People are mad because rich people lobby congress and freely abuse the tax codes so they pay less income tax than your average income american. Because half of the American's got manipulated into believing trickle down economics work

People are mad because congress basically lets rich people manipulate the system. More American's actually want Wage increases to have a better standard and quality of living.

You act like everyone is just cool with this "system" LOL
Americans really do believe everything is about them, damn.

I'm not from the US and i'm seeing people on an international scale complaining about Bezos online, not just Americans, i was speaking on an international level.

Americans really do believe everything is about them, damn.

I'm not from the US and i'm seeing people on an international scale complaining about Bezos online, not just Americans, i was speaking on an international level.
Your comment very clearly implies it when you say "dude is just using/abusing the system you dumb fucks follow everyday"

Edit: I dont know how Europeans view Bezos, but American's have every right to complain about him and other billionaires in america that abuse "the American system"

Status
Not open for further replies.