Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
You mean that Shishio is also one?
No, as in Shishio’s one Got Nappead. :milaugh:
All jokes aside I miss the man, he was a good debater :feelsokeman:
Key word, *was*, now he insults the reading ability, intellect and mental capacity of anyone who he disagrees with in regards to Zoro, the most toxic character to have ever existed.

Thirsty Gen’s complete lack of moderation in conjunction with Wano hype have deeply affected Shishio.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, as in Shishio’s one Got Nappead. :milaugh:

Key word, *was*, now he insults the reading ability, intellect and mental capacity of anyone who he disagrees with in regards to Zoro, the most toxic character to have ever existed.

Thirsty Gen’s complete lack of moderation in conjunction with Wano hype have deeply affected Shishio.
Its not his fault you dont realise youre wrong...

I

Inspector_Mu

Part 1 of a 2 Part Meme Chronicle

Who is this strange Interloper who has invaded the Thirsty Gen? His power is legendary, he appears to be almost unstoppable!!

Can the Z Bois band together to defeat such an overhwelming opponent?

Find out I finish the other memes lmfao.

@Bogard @TheAncientCenturion @Jo_Ndule @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Albino 👑 etc etc etc etc

Lol it brings back memories ...
Post automatically merged:

Part 2! The epic conclusion to the Nappa Chronicle! (Thank god I was off work today lmfao)

Just when all hope appeared to be lost, the Z boys band together!!

But their opponent is no ordinary foe, how can they possibly hope to defeat him??!

In these turbulent times, how can the Zoro wank be defended?

@Owl Ki @TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @HA001 @Awakening_coming @JazzMazz @Jiihad @Arara @Sade @Cyrus the Cactus @Albino 👑

The fact Coby as Jazz fits... the most logical user in that server indeed lol

Bogard coming clutch
Post automatically merged:

I like how you make Zenos as Iva lol:ROFLMAO::milaugh:

Last edited by a moderator: